Chater VI

"Now.Now now kiss me" I blurted out. She just looked at me in awh. I slid into the warm water of the pool and looked at her. "You-you want me to kiss you?" I nodded as she blushed. I noted her hesitance and pulled her too me. "I heard you talking to Peter earlier" I smiled "you did?" she didn't make eye contact until I pushed her chin up to look at me. "Usually all I hear is horrible things that I've never done, thank you" with those words and a moment to let it settle in our lips connected again. it wasn't like the first one quick and unsure, this one was full of something that I had never felt before.. her hands wrapped around my neck and I held her close. I turned us around in the pool, my hand grabbing the gutter the other was on Alexs waist, my feet were propped up on the ladder and we sat practically on my knee in the 15 foot water. This was so unreal but lot as hazy as a dream.

"Michael?" She said quietly, pulling me from my daydream. She pecked my lips again, smiling that gorgeous smile that lit the pool room up. god, trials are in three days, we have been making wonderful progress, Alex has dropped 30 seconds on her 200 and 10 on her 100 fly.

"Michael, hello?" she poked her finger into my cheek smiling.

"Yeah? sorry I was thinking" I pecked her lips once more. Smiling "lets finish up and then go back to the room." she stuck her lip out and groaned. "Ugh okay, what will it be coach?" she asked smirking

"5x100 base, 2min break between. 10 mid pool fifties, i will be doing those with you" I smiled

I sat in the deck as she started her first 100. she was finished in no time at all, made me wonder if she was actually going base speed.

The kiss lingered and made me smile, I slipped into the water and swam to the middle to start on mid pool fifties. She went one way I went the other way, I was right behind her. I could tell she was tired, I grabbed her leg and surfaced pulling her body close to mine.

"Come on sleepy, lets get you to bed." I helped her out of the pool. I wrapped a towel around her and we went back up to the apartment. I walked in and lead her to her room

"Will you stay?" she asked sleepily as she got out of her suit and slipped into sweats and a t-shirt. "Yeah. yeah I can do the Al" I smiled and got her under the covers, "I'm going to go change first, be right back" I whispered quickly going to my room and slipping sweats on leaving my shirt off.

She was asleep when I got back so I gently scooted under the covers behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist, she turned in my arms and snuggled into my chest her head on my bicep.

We fell asleep and drifted into dream land.