Chapter VIX

That night after I fell asleep in Michael's arms I went crazy in dreamland. Nightmares of drowning during my race in the morning woke me up gasping for breath. "Woah. Alex? Are you okay sweetie?" He asked as he wrapped a strong arm around me.

"Just the same nightmare of drowning again, I'm sorry if I woke you again" I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm so nervous about my race" I lean into his chest, eyes closed. He rubbed small circles into my back and kissed my forehead. "You will win and be everyone's idol" he whispered and I felt dreamland tugging at me again, I went without a fight.

"Alex.....alex" I heard someone whisper. I open one eyes and saw Michael sitting on a chair by the bed. "We gotta go get ready sweetie" I looked at the clock "at 5:30 in the morning??" I ask in a sleepy tone.

"Yes, come on" he smiled and I stretched, of course exposed skin give permission to being tickled and that's what He did. "Ahhhhh" I giggled rolling over "why did you do that???" I ask sitting up facing him. "Because I can little missy. Come on" he left and in the chair behind him was an Olympic grade suit.

I slipped it on and put some warm ups over it. When I walked into the kitchen, he was making eggs and bacon and smoothies.

MICHAEL'S POV

"good morning sunshine, I'm glad you could make it" I teased, she looked a bit rough around the edges. "Sit down al ill bring the food to you" I said as I brought over two plates of eggs and bacon. Toast was on a separate plays and everything was piled up. "Need to get your carbs and protein up before the race to give you fuel."

Everything was pretty much gone in half hour. After an hour of stretching, we went for a small jog to warm our muscles up. We went to the building for the trials. I have Alex a big hug and quickly kissed her, making her blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Alex you can do this. You're the youngest here and have trained the hardest. Lets see...." I looked at the swim caps finding mine and walking to my designated locker. I put in my earbuds and turned on the playlist that Michael made up for me...

"Olympic swimmers," the announcer stated "please be ready in 10 minutes" she rambled off names and block numbers "Alexandra block 6"...

"Here we go" I mumbled to myself.... and walked out into the pool room....