Chapter XII

Michaels POV

The next day we spent it in bed watching movies. I was tracing circles into Alex's skin with my fingers as she laid her head against my chest.

"When do we start training for the games?" she asked looking up at me. "Well....i thought you were supposed to go home after trials?" I asked looking down at her.

"Oh yeah.....i don't want too though.." she said slowly. "What if I talk to your dad? the games are in a month. We can start next week" I smiled and hugged her close. I scooted down under the blankets and looked at Al. she looked back and blushed, I bite my lip and kissed her softly.

My hands explored her body, soft delicate skin under my fingers. Goosebumps rose on her skin making me smile and Alex's face turn a deeper color.

I moved her head to the side and my lips grazed her skin. She moaned softly giggling. "That was cute Alex" I whispered.

She hid her face in my neck "noo it wasn't " she said in a muffled tone. I sat up and took my t shirt off, her eyes were glued to me. I grabbed her hands and placed them on my torso, she turned deep red.

"When is your birthday?" I asked as she sat up. "Uhm..." she counted on her fingers. "Two days. why?" she asked looking me in the eye "just wondering" I smiled kissing her again. Her hands went to the back of my neck and tugged lightly at my hair. It felt absolutely wonderful.

Alex's POV.

Oh gosh, I thought, is this really gunna happen? with my idol. butterflies swarmed my stomach and my limbs felt all tingly.

I moaned when his lips touched my neck again. I bite my lip to surpress any other noises.

He was grinding against me, i so dearly wanted to tell him how much I needed him. But I didn't think it was the best idea. Our bodies were pressed against each other tightly.

"Mmm" slipped out and I giggled after.

"You have to wait til your birthday for your surprise." He kissed me and our lips moved in sync for a little bit, only stopping I catch our breath. He rolled from me next to me and pulled me into his arms

Wow, the day went quickly I hadn't noticed the time til just before sleep consumed me....