Chapter VIII Trials

-night before trials-

"Alex! food is ready" I called to her, hearing the shower turn off. "I'm coming" she answered and came out a few later in a tank top and Nike two toned shorts.

"What're we having chef Phelps?" she asked walking over to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pecked her lips, "I'm having you I don't know what you're having though" i laughed kissing her neck. She gasped a little. "Noooo you can't have me!!" she protested playfully as she slipped from my hands and sprinted from me.

I went after her and caught her around the waist, I picked her up pushing her against the wall, her legs wrapped around my torso. I couldn't help it. Our lips were like magnets they were Locked quickly, we didn't break only to catch our breath.

"You're going to win your trials tomorrow an I have a special surprise for you" I smirked kissing her collar bone. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. "Mmm if I win then you better win" she teased.

"Are you doubting my skills young lady?" I asked, I gave her no time to reply as our lips hooked and our kisses got more and more heated, my hand moved up her side squeezing it lightly as I moved closer to the top of her tank too.

Alex's POV

God this was hot. I was training and making out with my idol and he doesn't know I used to fan girl and dream of the day I would meet him an it finally happened.

His hand it to the top my tank top and he massaged the flesh under his palm causing me to moan softly, biting his lip softly. This got him going. He kissed my neck biting softly and massaging my chest still. "Michael. We need to focus on tomorrow" I broke his trance. He nodded smiling pecking my lips. "We can continue this when we both get our envelopes for the games" I smirked blushing.

"Sounds good sweetie." He walked to the table, lit candles and turned the lights off. "I'm sorry I got lost and I'm happy you brought me back" he smiled and we ate in silence.