Chapter XIII

"come on al wake up. we need to start training this morning, we have already over slept" I felt a hand on my hip pushing gently, I turned and rolled off the mattress. "Oh geez, are you okay?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah just dandy" I looked at him droopy eyed with a smile. "Whatta wake up call" I giggled stand and stretching.

"Well it looks like you lost your bottoms last night again" Michael noted. I turned deep red and pulled my shirt(technically his shirt) over my panties. "Oh geez haha I'm gunna go get my suit on. Meet ya out by the island" I commented and slipped into the bathroom

What is he gunna have me swim today....i pondered the question a little too long "al come on it's almost 8 I've got a great dry land workout planned an everything." He sounded like he was complaining. I got my suit on and walked out

"Alright lets goooooo" I mocked, winking.

We got to the pool and Michael handed me a yoga mat. "alright sit down"

We started stretching. Doing some breathing exercises that ended with some small amounts of kissing, he says it 'helps' with our breathing.

"Hop in the pool, new sets this time"

"Alright young lady, since you are doing 200 free and 100fly, we are going to work on our dolphin kicks, grab some divers fins and gloves and slip them on, it'll help with your momentum"

I did as I was told, since I really wanted a gold medal.

Wow, this was awesome, fins and webbed gloves made it a lot easier to move through the water, I could feel the muscles building up as I keep going. My set for fly was 200 with fins and gloves.

During lunch we watched many videos from under and above water on how to improve my breathing.

"What if I don't win gold...." I tell him

"Al, you're going to get the gold and show all the other swimmers that there's a new face in women's Olympic swimming" after saying that his lips were connected with mine. "Alright pool time before we head back"

Michael sat on the wall with a counter, my set was 3x500 3min break in between

"Well, well Mr. Michael Phelps...." someone said as the door opened, hitting the wall with a thud.