you saved me

You paced back and fourth. You were waiting outside the infirmary where jeff was. How could those people be so cruel? Hes a teenager. They shouldn't smack him around. Turns out when you found jeff he had severe stab wounds, a broken wrist and was quaking in fear. His insanity had left him for the moment. And he was left crying like he was 5. You grabbed him and ran back to the mansion. Now your waiting outside the infirmary for EJ to tell you everything will be alright....everything will be alright..wont it?

It had been days. You couldnt wait any longer, you had skipped lunch incase anything came up. You didnt play when sally asked. You didnt sleep at night. Everyone surrounded you once and awhile. Begging you to eat. Begging you to sleep. But you wouldnt. You wanted to make sure he was okay. And thats when EJ came out..

You shot up from your seat. Barely able to breathe.

"Tell me hes okay!"

Silence.

"EJ!!!"

EJ looked down.

"Hes..comfortable"

"Comfortable?! What does that mean! He isnt gonna make it is he?! Was i too late???...this is all my fault"

"Y/n calm down. Hes resting. But we think hes gone into a fear coma...dont worry. Im sure he'll be okay.."

"You down sound so sure!" You growled. Pain seeping through the back of your throat. Tears welling up in your eyes. You instantly ran out of the infirmary. Barely able to stand. Going straight to your room you uttered.

"Jeff....im so sorry....i love you so much"

Your eyes rolled back as the room began to fade. You hadnt slept in 3 days. You were bound to pass out eventually but why now? All you wanted to do was talk to jeff...but all you saw was black.