Your Birthday

It had been 8 months since you lost jeff. You were 8 months pregnant and found out you were having a baby girl. You were sat in EJs office discussing how you were health wise and if you were ready to have the baby. You were but you couldn't stop thinking about jeff. All of the news articles you saw this morning.

*KILLER GONE MISSING*

*GOODBYE JEFF THE KILLER*

*CREEPYPASTA GOES A-WALL*

It broke you to admit, he was never coming back. You went off into deep thought. Remembering what your brother said to you when you lost your mother.

*when we lose someone...when, someone dies. They're gone. And there is nothing. Nothing you can do that will bring them back*

"Y/n..." you heard a voice call. Making you snap out of your thoughts.

It was slender. He came to take you to the party room. It was your birthday after all, not that it mattered. You could only think of one present that you wanted...

"I told you slender. I don't want anything"

"It's not for you. It's for the baby"

You smiled and nodded. Much preferring the presents going toward the baby, you followed him into the party room where everyone was standing. You began opening presents. There was a cradle. Baby food. Baby oil. Shampoo. Clothes. Anything a baby needed. All in purple and green. As you asked. After you had finished there was one giant box left to open.

"Now..i know you didn't want anything big but...like I said it was essential. Every baby needs one of these"

You walked toward the box and slowly began tearing the wrapping off.

You were not prepared...for what was inside.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Lol. Don't worry I won't leave you on another cliff hanger. Go on. Keep reading)

.
.
.

As you slowly lifted the box hinges. Something jumped out. You screamed. Closing your eyes in fear. After awhile of silence. You slowly blinked open your eyes.

What you saw made you extremely dizzy. You swayed a bit. Loosing control of your breathing.

"J...."

Was all you could say before falling forward. Into your lovers arms. There, waiting to catch you. Fully alive. Was jeff.

Your eyes were wide.

"Suprised to see me?" He grinned

"I think you scared me into labour"

He laughed "you kidder"

"JEFF.. I'm serious. The baby's coming!"

"OH GOD. SOMEONE GET EJ"