zalgo

"I don't understand"

EJ said pacing around jeffs uncounsious body.

"Jeff always wanted a child. Why did he flip out on her?"

"Most importantly where did she run off too?"

LJ added.

"Jeff needs to find her, and apologise"

He carried on as jeff grumbled and began to wake up.

"Mph...who turned the lights out?"

"Jeff, we need to talk" EJ began "why did you flip out on y/n for being pregnant?"

"Oh well that's because- ...WHAT?! SHES PREGNANT!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!"

LJ and EJ looked at each other confused.

"You called her names and said you didn't want a baby then tried to kill her"

Jeff paused his happy dancing.

"...what? I would never..."

"Well you did and she ran away"

Before EJ could get another word in jeff was out the door looking for you.

~

You were walking through the woods. Now far away from the mansion, crying your eyes out. You couldn't raise a baby on your own. You didn't wanna go back there, you had nowhere else to go. A voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Aw shes crying" it said. Deep and haunting.

"W..whos there"

Your eyes widened as a man stepped out...or was he even a man? His entire body was red with little black cracks. He didn't have eyes just black slits and a wide sharp tooth grin, black horns and 7 mouths that seemed to spread around his entire body.

"The name is zalgo"

"Zalgo...slender warned me about you...why are you here..."

His grin widened largely.

"I am the one who was mind controlling jeff to say those things"

You realized too slow that you had made a mistake. You were pregnant and had run off into the woods where no one knows where you are, only to be met with a powerful enemy with no weapons or defence.

This was your end.