LEMON WARNING

"Yes!" You squealed. Burrying yourself into his hoodie. You knew you sounded desperate. You didn't care. You were so happy. You and jeff were already dating. He just never really called you his girlfriend before.

"You look hot in my hoodie by the way"

You flushed a bright red. Oh right. You still had his hoodie on. Worse part of this whole situation was you only have panties covering your bottom half.

"It's okay, you can keep it. Just promise me youll let me take it off of you"

You bit your lip. His teasing was getting too much for you to handle. But it only made him hotter. You lifted your arms high into the air as if to say he could, when he did. He eyeballed your matching lace underwear and your (cup size) breasts which only made you flush harder.

"Jeff...im so glad your back, i was so scared. I thought youd nev-"

You were cut off by his lips crashing onto yours. His kiss was possesive and fierce. You didn't want him to stop there. And he didn't, his tongue slid across your lip commanding entry so you parted your lips carefully and his tongue entered. Exploring your mouth. You moaned into the kiss as he laid you down on his bed. He lowered his head and began kissing your neck, his kisses became more intense. Your heart began to pound, knowing you wanted him to go futher.

"J-jeff...i need you"

A smirk overlapped his artifical one as he stripped down to his underwear  and continued to kiss you. He reached underneath your bra and groped onto your left breast, this made you moan softly asking for more. He leaned in and whispered in your ear

"are you a virgin?"

You nodded slightly embarrassed but he only smiled.

"Good. I can be your first and last"

He said smugly as he pulled down your panties and gently entered you. You whimpered in pain slightly but he gave you time to adjust to his size before he began thrusting, his thrusts started off slow and gently. Overtime after the pain had left you they became much harder and faster.

"H-harder!"

You screamed and he nodded. Going harder. He soon hit your G spot which only made you moan out in pleasure, jeff smirked as he began hitting it over and over.

"I-im gonna-"

He nodded as if to agree. Eventually you moaned loudly and arched your back. Releasing. He grunted and released into you before pulling out and flopping next to you. You both laid there panting for abit before he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too jeff"

You both fell asleep in each others arms.