remorse

"Why would you do that? What did i ever do to you?!"

"You shouldn't raise your voice at me little girl"

You went silent. He was right. You couldn't fight him. You had something growing inside you!

That's when you felt it. The fear.  The not stop dread. Is this why slender warned you? Your whole body felt paralysed, if he attacked now you wouldn't be able to move away.

"So here's whats gonna happen. I'm going to get rid of your baby, I'm going to kill you. You aren't going to make a sound. You aren't going to stop me"

"Why do you want to kill me? I don't understand..."

"I hate the creepypasta. I have my own little group. The anti-pastas. Those who were rejected or hurt by the creepypasta"

"You mean like Jane?"

To be honest. You didn't care. But the longer you asked questions. The more a chance you had for someone to save you. Anyone....jeff. you thought as a tear left your eye.

------

Jeff was running. It was a big woods. One of the biggest in the world. His chest hurt, from the running and from the thought he might loose you. Loose his child.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!! Y/n. Where are you?!"

Every time he saw a figure he ran that way. It was never you. He was on the verge of tears. Where the he'll were you.

"Shit! What if she went into zalgos territory. Y/N!!!!"

He screamed as he sped off in that direction.

------

"Yes I mean like Jane. Now-"

"Why are you going to kill me tho?"

"You wandered into my territory. Anyone in my territory I have the right to kill or enslave"

"But...im pregnant"

He chuckled.

"I'm a killer. I do not care for such thing"

He extended his hand and long, sharp and deadly claws grew out.

"Time to rip that unborn child out"

"No...please!!!"

You were crying now. Bawling your eyes out.

"Keep crying sweating its music to my ears. Now prepare yourself"

You knew he was serious. He wasn't going to stop for no one. You could run but he was faster. Also you felt as tho your body was paralysed. So in a way running was out of the question. You closed your eyes tightly and took a deep breathe, accepting the fact youd never again see Jeff, EJ, LJ, you giggled seeing all their faces in your mind. Sally...oh sally. She was adorable. Always wanting  to play with you. Always making you laugh. LJ was always their with candy for you whenever you were down. Bp...he created painting that always seemed to take your breathe away. He was like your older brother...one who actually cared. These people hadnt known you long. But you felt like they were your family. Always there when you needed them. They were your brothers and sisters and slender was the father figure. He kept the mansion together, got all the supplies , fed everyone...

And jeff...how could you forget him? He meant the world to you. You remember when you first met him. He saved your life. Took you in to his home. Loved you to pieces. You were always told serial killers wete bad people who belonged in an asylum. These people weren't like that, they had hopes and dreams like everyone else. They had wants and fears...they had a life, a family. All of that just proved they were once normal people. They still have hearts, they aren't incapable of love.

"Here we go. Bye bye"

Zalgo said and he swung his claws at your stomach. You let out a scream as you felt a force around your stomach.

Was this it?