Together at last

It had been 2 months since jeff slipped into his coma. You spent most of the time in your room. Thinking about him...about your brother...about the betrayal. Times when you came out were to eat or to speak with jeff. Yes you knew he was in a coma but you always felt as if he was listening. You told him how you felt. That you loved him. That you promised if he woke up youd tell him everything. That you just want him to hold you and love you and always be there for you. You cried everytime. EJ told you that his chances of waking up were getting thinner.

One night however. You decided to go into his room. You wanted to look around. As you were doing so you found his collection of knifes. His hoodies which you tried on and held yourself in. It was wonderland for you. Until you saw the door knob twist. Still in one of his hoodies, you scrambled under the covers of his bed to hide.

You heard the person trot across the room. Groaning and grunting. You heard the person take a shower and the sounds of draws opening and closing. The person only just recognized your little bump in the covers.

"Whos there?" The voice cried. "I have a knife.  I will use it"

You knew that voice...it was the voice off jeff.

You sprung up from the covers.

"Jeff!!!" You screamed as you tumbled into his arms. His confusion eventually left him and he hugged you tightly.

"Hello my love"

You instantly flushed red.

"Y-your what?"

"I heard what you said in the infirmary...all of it. So y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?"

A/n: will you say yes? Will you say no? Will you leave it undecided? Find out soon