next morning

When you woke up you were still in jeffs bed engulfed into his arms. You nudged his chest with your elbow and groaned.

"Jeff. Wake up"

He voice was grogy and almost sexy to you.

"Im fucking sleeping"

"I dont care. Its 12:30"

He grunted and sat up. You got up aswell releasing yourself from his arms and getting dressed into one of his f/c hoodies and blue jeans. When you turned to face him your face flushed red." Stop watching me change you perv"

He chuckled. "Its not pervy becauae your mine and ive seen everything already"

You rolled your eyes at his snarky comment and decided to ignore him. He eventually got out of bed and got changed too and you both went downstairs for breakfast. Upon entering the kitchen you noticed everyone staring at you and jeff.

Sooooooooo. Ben began. "You werent in your room last night y/n...and you came down with jeff". Jeff grunted and slapped ben across the face and you giggled.

"Ignore him y/n. Hes never been laid before"

"Isnt he like 12?"

Ben growled as everyone else laughed. To him dieing so young wasnt funny. He never hit puberty and that was unfair in his opinion.

"Don't worry one day someone will figure out how to drop your balls" you commented again. Everyone was on the floor laughing at this point. Ben wasnt impressed.  He stood up and threw a knife straight into your shoulder. You stumbled back wincing.

"BEN!!" Jeff screamed.

"Her fault." He mumbled. Everyone glared at ben. EJ walked over and slowly pulled out the knife. Stopped the bleeding and stitched you up.

"Im gonna kill him"

"Y/n you live with serial killers. This id normal to us"

"Doesn't mean i wont get revenge" you twitched and sat down to eat.