"Do You Know Him?"

And I'm on my way,

I still remember these old country lanes

When we did not know the answers

And I miss the way

You make me feel,

It's real

Dominic had the first class with his best friends whom he learned to thoroughly trust. He parked his car in the parking lot & went to his locker where he knew all his friends would be; well their lockers were beside each other. He waved as he saw them. The first he high fived was Noah Parker from Parker family; their youngest to be exact. He was 6' tall while he had dark chocolate hairs with the blue eye. He was one of the most famous & handsome men in the school & area with Dominic. The other two said in unison,

-"You're late."

They were the Bone twins, Abigail Bone & Benjamin Bone; the twins who liked to talk in unison. Abigail was a beauty herself with many interested in her boys & girls alike but she preferred to play cupid instead. Abigail had hazel eye & dirty blond hairs with a stature of 5'-6''. Benjamin was similar to his sister but was 5'-11'' tall. Their habit of talking in unison was always a thing for Dominic.

Noah placed his arm around Dominic's shoulder & they walked toward their classes. They all had first class; it can be said that it was pre-planned because why not, they at least need to have one class together to keep themselves sane. Their agenda for the day was how to get away from Ava Blue who was a brunette beauty & could be said was Dominic's counterpart in school & they hit it really well when they started to date but soon Dominic came to realize her manipulative and controlling tendencies & to say Dominic would have stayed in that kind of relationship was understatement; so they broke up or at least Dominic did. She wasn't very pleased but she let it go or so that's what Dominic thought, turns out she's also very narcissistic as she claimed that Dominic wasn't over her & tried to sabotage her relationship while it was opposite. Dominic lost count of how many girls broke up with him due to Ava. Soon the school was ending & he didn't want to end it with the bitter memory of Ava ruining his last days so yeah he wasn't in a very good mood these days.

During the break, they all went to the nearby café which was always filled with the students from Raven high during lunch time yet their seats were always reserved. As soon as they order Dominic just placed his head on the table & closed his eye; even though Dominic had the nerve of steels, Ava was getting on every fiber of it.

. Right then Abigail said,

-"Dominic, are you all right?? You look extremely tired."

-"Yeah, dude!! I know this Ava drama is getting out of control but you don't need to look like shit."

It was Ben who said that, followed by Noah,

-"He couldn't sleep last night because he was dreaming about his princess. "

Noah was obviously joking but he was in no mood to talk about Ava, even the name left a bitter taste on his tongue. But his friends were right to worry about him; he didn't sleep very well last night. He just sighed & reassured his friends,

-"I'm fine. Noah is right about the sleeping part but dearly wrong about the princess."

Dominic visibly cringed.

-"About the princess!!! Didn't you have enough with this Ava episode."

Ben & Abi said in unison which always made Noah & me cringe.