"Nothing! Not a big fan of cakes."

A/N:

Sad truth, we all have problems. The art is how to steer in this ocean of problems! 

Vote, Comment & Share. 

#Peace

By: diamond_bay 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking through a crowd

The village is aglow

Kaleidoscope of loud

Heartbeats under coats

Everybody here

Wanted something more

Searching for a sound we hadn't

Heard before

And it said

When Dominic was leaving the bakery premises he saw something very disturbing and that was Ava's car so instead of going out he parked his car & went inside. He saw Lucas behind the counter; he went to him. Lucas sighed as he noticed Dominic coming toward him. But as policy stated Lucas had to smile at all the upcoming customers.

As Dominic reached the counter,

-"What would you like, Sir?"

Lucas said smiling; he was enjoying the situation. He knew that Dominic must have known about Ava, somehow but Lucas won't get it to that easily. He did remember that Nic said he needs to buy some cakes. Dominic was soon playing the same game with same rules.

-"Can you please give me some cupcakes and some cake?"

-"Sir, how many would be in your some?"

Lucas asked while stifling a laugh.

-"Give me twelve cupcakes & a berry cake."

-"You like that?"

Lucas questioned. Dominic cringed at the thought of eating any kind of cake. He said,

-"They are for Ruby. She likes them."

-"And you?"

Lucas asked again.

¬-"Nothing! Not a big fan of cakes."

After hearing Dominic's statement, Lucas saw him with suspicious looks.

He stepped back & called someone to take over the counter for a few minutes for him. He got out & asked Dominic to follow him & he did. While they were going in, Lucas noticed someone following them & Dominic knew for sure who it would be. Lucas just laughed.

Dominic followed Lucas to the place where they usually have classes. Dominic was looking around the class, thinking if two weeks ago someone has said that I'd be here; I'd have laughed but now I'm here.

Just when Lucas moved a bit further, Ava came in. Fast as lighting Lucas was standing beside Dominic. Dominic was frustrated. He wanted to kill Ava at the moment. Before she could have said something; a bulb lighted in Dominic's brain so he turned toward Lucas & stood very close to him. He looked down at his lips & then back at him. Lucas followed his train of thoughts very quickly as he looked at his lips too; like saying do whatever you want just to get rid of her. And Dominic did, unthinkable.