CHAPTER 3.2 - Ceasefire

•auf wiedersehen•
goodbye
farewell; a conventional expression used at parting

Kirsten's POV

I'm sitting at this shade under a tree. This is one of my favorite spots in the school because there's not much people here. I saw a couple of students nearby they're being sweet and all.

"Bea, pwede ba kitang ligawan?" the guy asked
"Yes!" the girl replied.

How sweet. Reminds me of... Arthur. Suddenly, it all came back. Everything that happened to me. But despite of all the horrible things that happened to me, there is still a person, or hero, who will try to protect me. That was Arthur.

I was thinking deeply when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I got it and saw there was a message notification.

/Marcus

Hey, don't be sad. You don't look good in it./

I looked around thinking that he must be near to know that I'm sad. But I couldn't see him.

I replied
/Where are you?/

/Marcus

In your heart ♥. Hehe/

My eyes widened at his text. I looked around again to see if he's looking at me. My phone vibrated again.

/Marcus

Oh, don't be kilig too much. Haha!/

I frowned at that text. He's full of himself hahaha. I was about to reply when...

"AAHH!" I screamed when Marco surprised me from the back. He started to laugh and I started hitting him.

"Hey, I'm just kidding," he chuckled. He's so handsome. Wait, what? Well, he's one heck of a sweet person and has a great personality.

"Can I sit here beside you?" he asked. I nodded.

"Don't you have football practice today?" I asked him. During Friday, he usually has football practice.

"Nah, Edward said we needed a break." he replied.

Oh fvck, I suddenly remembered what happened to us, "Um, has Barber mentioned anything to you?" I asked hesitant.

"About what?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Something about me, perhaps?" I replied.

"Oh, uhm, nothing?" he looked away.

"Good." I mentally sighed. It's a good thing he hasn't mentioned it to anyone.

"So, I have something for you." he's now taking something out of his bag. He took out two packs of sandwiches.

"I-is that for me?" I beamed. How sweet of him. He nodded and handed me one, "Nagabala ka pa." I added. He knows that food is my weakness.

"Anything for you. I know that you love food." he laughed.

"Thank you so much!" I pinched his cheeks. I took a bite from the sandwich. It was ham and cheese.

"What's your favorite food ba?" he asked.

"Pancakes!" I sounded too excited hahahaha.

"That's unusual. I'll take note of that." he smiled.

--------

I was walking down the lobby and saw a crowd gathered in a spot checking the bulletin board.

"Kisses! Kisses! Tara biliiis!" I saw Crystal shrieking and waving to me. She sounded excited.