Taken by a dream demon

Sorry this took so long to update, I've had finals in the last couple weeks but now school is over!!! SO...expect more updates! And more requests will be posted, and if you have more - dm me or comment. Now onto the one shot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV):

A sigh escapes your mouth as your arms slip through the sleeves of your (f/c) jacket. All your friends invited you to come hang out at the Mystery Shack, and you had gladly accepted.

"MOM! I'm going to a friends house!!"

You yelled into the quiet house, and an 'okay' sounds from the hallway connected to the front room. You quickly grasp your lanyard with the keys attached before heading out the door. You hopped into your [dream car] and buckle in.

[You're 18 btw & time skip]

Pulling up to the Mystery Shack, or Hack, because the 'S' fell off, you turn off your [dream car] and get out. Walking in, you hear the familiar bell of the gift shop.

"(Y/N)!!!!" You hear someone yell, and you turn around towards the voice.

It was Mabel, in her sparkly purple sweater and a pair of dark colored jeans. Her braces were gone, she had got them taken off last week.

"Hi Mabel, your teeth look great!" you say casually with a small smile.

"Thank you," she grinned," Bro! Bro! (Y/n)'s here!" She yelled, calling out for Dipper. You could hear footsteps coming from the shack.

These two were basically your best friends in Gravity falls since you moved here. Although they were the closest to your age, they were a year younger.

"Hey (y/n)!" You hear Dipper say, coming out of the employees only door. His pine tree hat atop his head as he walked towards you with a smile on his lips.

"Hey Dip, so what are the plans for today?" You ask, already knowing what Dipper might say. Before you could reply, Mabel cuts in with a big grin on her face," MONSTER HUNTING!"

And Dipper chuckles in response.

A small chuckle escapes your lips,"Let's go!" You yelled, pumping your fist. Dipper grabbed his book and a couple other things while you placed your phone into your dark colored jeans pocket. Mabel opens the door and sprinted out, excited for a new adventure. You chuckled before following her out the door with Dipper behind you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Time skip brought to you by a lazy author XD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of searching for Unicorns and Gremloblins, everyone became exhausted.

"Can we go home?" Mabel whined, before sitting against a log, her head lazily thrown against the trunk in tiredness," I'm so tired," she finished.

Then the area around them became gray, and everything froze, "Not this again," Dipper complains with a roll of his eyes, you had no idea what was going on.

You look at Dipper with furrowed brows," What's going on?" You ask him in confusion.

"It's B-"

"Bill Cipher! At your service!" A voice yells before appearing in front of the trio. A bright yellow light lit up the grayscale area.

Dipper rolled his eyes before defensively jumping in front of you and Mabel," Bill what are you doing here?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"Just seeing how my Shooting Star is doing," Bill replies with a smile.