Drunken Demon

Here's just a little one shot I made, hope you enjoy! :) - Alexandra xoxo

Y/n's POV:

I was quietly sitting in my room, reading a book. It was currently midnight, and I had not heard from my boyfriend who went out with friends tonight. Some quiet music played in my room as I continued to read.

A slam of the my front door echoed from downstairs, and I could hear heavy, slow footsteps up my stairs.

"Bill? Is that you?" I yell to my door. A few seconds later, my door swings open with my boyfriend leaning against it.

"heyyyy sweeetums.." he slurs in reply.

My lips form a thin line as I place my book down on the table next to me. His eyes looked bloodshot, and he had a smirk upon his lips.

Bill lets go of the door knob and stumbled into my room, and I quickly get up.

"Hun, did you drink tonight?" I ask as I help him stand up.

His smirk widens," pssh noooo,." Bill replied.

I roll my eyes," I can smell it in your breath,I can almost taste it. " I replied with a giggle.

He wrapped his arms around my waist," What if I kisss you, then you will definitely taste it," Bill said with a smirk on his lips as he pulled me closer. I could feel his hand on my butt.

I grabbed the tie around his neck as I pulled out of his grasp, and he almost fell forward. Afterwards, he looked at me with a glare.

"Bill, you're drunk. I'm not putting up with your shenanigans tonight." I replied with a smirk," and how did you even get drunk? You're a demon." I ask as I let go of his tie.

He smirks before standing up," there is a...a specific kind of ..drink I can drink to get me....drunk?" Bill replied.

I roll my eyes," Oh hun, you're so despicable." I reply as I turned away from Bill.

"But it's true, (Y/n)." He whined before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me. I could smell the weird alcohol smell, or whatever got him drunk in his breath.

I sigh before turning around to face him," Why don't we just go to sleep? You can sleep here and we can figure this out in the morning." I replied with a slight smile on my lips.

He smirks," Fineee but first.." Bill slurred before grasping my jaw and placing a kiss on my lips. It felt as if I could taste what he drank through our kiss. I kissed him back before pulling away from him.

"Noooo, stop playing so hard to get..." Bill slurred before he began kissing me on the neck.

"Come on, Bill," I reply before I grasp his hand and pull him towards my bed. As I walked over, I clicked off the lights. Quickly getting to my side, I lay down and pull the comforter over.

Bill stood there for a second, and with a groan he gets in next to me.

"(Y/n) I don't neeeee sleeeep, imma demon." He said, turning towards me.

I was laying the other way when I felt his hand glide up my leg and place itself on my hip," Bill.... go to sleep." I warned.

His hand makes it's way to my waist and he pulls me towards him. I roll over, so I am facing him. I could see his bright gold eyes shining in the dark room.

"(Y/n)..." Bill dragged my name on.

I place my hand on his cheek," Bill, go to sleep.." I whisper. Quickly, I kiss his cheek and before pulling away he pulls me into another kiss.

I could feel the alcohol I tasted earlier run through me as I kissed him again. A giggle cascaded from my lips as I pulled away.

"Mmmm I can see you tasted the drink I drank," Bill said with a smirk before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Maybeeee.." I replied with a smirk.

Bill kissed my forehead before replying," Goodnight..(y/n)" he slurred before closing his eyes. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.