Wonderland~

(Y/n's POV):
Bill x Reader

~Wonderland~

You cautiously pick up the colorful mushroom next to your shoe. The red design was assorted with polka dots. You quickly slip it into your jean pocket as you look cautiously around.

A sigh escapes your lips as you lean against a tree. Your book was getting to the boring part, so there was nothing to do.

You could feel a pair of eyes watching you, which causes you to look up. A man in black slacks, a yellow knitted sweater with a black bow tie was watching you. A light blush appears on your cheeks as you made eye contact.

He was actually pretty attractive, with his blonde hair and black roots.

Although you didn't know him, he was the new student. His lips turn into a small smirk before looking back down at his book. Your lips quirk into a smile as you look back down to your book.

The book you were reading was for biology, it was the chapter of fungi and bacteria. With a bored look after reading a couple of passages, your eyes come off the page.

Your hand grabs your water bottle from your bag and you pour the liquid into your mouth. Placing the water bottle down, a sigh escapes your lips.

You had a final coming up for biology, which you had to study for.

Before you know it, your eyes began to close. And a deep sleep awaited you...

--------

You awoke with a sudden calmness, rubbing the eye goop from the corners of your eyes. Looking around, you notice that your surroundings had changed.

You were under a big mushroom tree, a big red mushroom. Getting up with the help of the stem, you couldn't help but notice the blue dress you wore.

It was a tank dress with a white collar and waistband. A white apron was around your waist as well that matched the white knee high socks. A black pair of ballet flats were upon your feet as well.

You ran your fingers through your (h/l) (h/c) and felt a small bow, pulling your hair out of your face

You ran your fingers through your (h/l) (h/c) and felt a small bow, pulling your hair out of your face. A satisfied look was upon your face, you felt cute in this outfit.

You began to walk away from the mushroom, deciding to see where you were. The mushroom forest began to change to a normal forest. But this wasn't just an old, normal forest. The trees were a blue colour, and everything else was colored in many different colors.

You could see two yellow eyes up in the canopy, and a girl appeared. She wore a pink and purple striped sweater and long black leggings with crazy striped socks.

"Are you lost?!" She asked, her long tail, same color as her sweater, swung back and forth.

"A little-" You say before the girl hung down from the tree.