He's Not That Bad // Part 1

Requested by 402633az
Yandere! Bill x Reader

(Y/n)'s POV:

"(Y/n)! You can't be serious? Not him!" Mabel shrieked across the table, looking at you with a wild expression. Mabel was making such a big deal about it, and you guys were in public.

You sighed," Mabel, calm down. It's just a crush, you don't need to make such a big deal about it!" You said back in an aggravated tone. Looking back down at your phone, she had calmed down but only a little bit.

"I don't like that boy," she mumbled.

"And why not?" You asked cautiously, raising at eyebrow before looking at her.

"I don't get a very positive vibe from him..." Mabel replied with an uneasy grin, before biting into her Pb&j sandwich. You and Mabel were at lunch, and you took a bite of your ham and cheese sandwich.

"Mabel, like I said, its just a crush. Nothing major..." You sighed before looking around the lunchroom, wondering where her brother was.

"Then have another crush on my brother if it's not that major." Mabel said with a smirk, before taking another bite.

A look of embarrassment was upon your face," Mabel, you said we wouldn't talk about that again," you said as you hid your face in the palms of your hands. Then you heard footsteps come up to your table.

"Mabel, were talking about me again?" a voice said before you looked up. Speak of the devil, it was Dipper.

You giggle nervously," No, she wasn't."

Dipper looked at you with a smile," You sure, (y/n)?" he asked and you became flustered again by hiding you head in your hands.

"We were talking about (y/n)'s new crush!" Mabel exclaimed to her brother.

"Maaaabbellll..." You whined before hitting your head down on the table.

Dipper looked surprised before looking at you then back to Mabel,"R-really?" he asked nervously. His slightly cocky attitude gone.

"It's nothing.." you mumbled.

"Who is it?" he quickly asked his sister, and you became surprised. You've never heard Dipper say something like that, was he jealous? Mabel inconspicuously pointed to a blonde boy who sat alone.

"What? The new student?" he looked at Mabel. And she nodded.

You glanced up from off the table, and saw the blonde. He wore a some blue jeans, with a black, white and yellow letter man jacket and had some yellow converse on his feet. He just looked so nice...with his blonde and black hair.

Then someone snapped in front of your eyes," Ah!" you slightly screamed, coming out of your daydream.

"(y/n), stop daydreaming. " Mabel said with a giggle. You again hide yourself in your arms and laid your head on the table.

"Anyways, I was talking to (y/n) about it, but he gives a rather creepy feeling. Like he has bad vibes blah blah..." and she continued but you didn't listen.

(TIME SKIP)

You were walking to your locker after a long day of school. Casually putting in your combo, you prop it open. You placed some textbooks into the small space of your locker before closing it.

"Hi.." a male voice said when you closed your locker. A shiver crept down your spine before you had jumped in surprise.

"H-hi.." you said quietly, pulling your hoodie closer to you.

"Aren't you the one I've been hearing about? The one who has a crush on me?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.

You quickly shake your head," What are you talking about?" you said as you pulled your hoodie sleeves over your hands.

"Don't act coy with me..your friend pointed right at me. I could hear what she was saying across the room." The blonde boy said with his smirk of his.

You had covered your mouth at this point with your sleeves and he pulled them away," I'm right, aren't I?" He asked once more and you nodded," Well then, you should know who I am then. I'm Bill, Bill Cipher. And I already know who you are, (y/n)." Bill said.

His smile turned even more devious. Your eyes widened when he mentioned your name.

"B-but how?" You stuttered.

"I know all (y/n)." Bill said with his devious smile.

You chuckle nervously," Well, on that note. I'd better be getting home, Mr. Cipher." And you begin to walk towards the front entrance of the school.

"It's because Mabel yelled it across the lunchroom, that's how I know." Bill explained with his hands in pockets.

You look back at him with a relieved smile, glad he wasn't some stalker. " Okay." You replied before turning back towards him. Bill Cipher, himself stood right in front of you with his signature smirk of his.

"Do you need a ride home?" he asked kindly. You took a quick breath before replying," I really need to get home, Bill. And I don't know you that well....so I have to go." You said the last part quickly before turning away.

Before you could leave, Bill grasped your shoulder and turned you back around. Your (e/c) eyes gazed into his gold ones, before he spoke.

"Are you sure? It's pouring outside." He said with a smile.

[End of part 1]
------//---------
Comment if you want part 2!! If not, you won't get it!!