Dipper's little crush

Requested by Jnya26

(Y/n)'s POV:

It was a lovely morning at my apartment in gravity falls as I woke up. As I sat in bed, trying to think about what to do, an idea popped into my head.

I decided to go see my friends who lived in the Mystery Hack, which is what I like to call it.

A set of twins lived there, who were a year younger than me but were still my friends. As I swung my legs around to the side of the bed, I could feel an arm wrap around my waist.

"Bill...." I warned him,"I have to get up." I said in a stern voice.

I could hear him sigh,"Why?" He moaned as his face was still stuffed in the pillow.

He pulls me back into bed, right next to him, "I'm going to go hang out with the twins today, if they're free that is." I reply to him with my face towards him.

Bill rolls over, enough to face me," I guess that's fine, why don't I come with you?" He asks.

Raising my eyebrows, I reply to him," I guess that's fine." Almost mocking his answer from earlier. He makes a little angry face at me before I giggle.

"Don't mock me, sweetheart." Bill says with a smirk.

"And why not, 'sweetheart'?" I ask, almost challenging him, with a smirk plastered my my lips.

"Because I'll do this," he replies with another smirk before pulling me closer. Our faces an inch away.

I place a finger on his lips," Ah ah ah, not so fast Mr. Cipher. I need to go get ready for the day, I can't stay here all day." I reply before kissing his cheek and rolling out of his arms.

Looking back at him, his angry face was back but it was a little cute," Go get ready, sweetheart." I say before leaving the room.

———————————————————————
An hour later.

After getting ready, Bill teleported us to the Pines house, the Mystery Hack. I quickly knock at the door and a few minutes later, Dipper answers.

"Hey (y/n)! What's up?" Dipper said with a friendly smile, his cheeks tint with some pink.

Before I could reply, I heard a familiar scream of my name from inside the shack. Quickly after, a certain twin attacked me with a hug.

"Hi Mabel," I say with a smile as I hugged her back. As we pulled away, you could see the excitement in her eyes.

"Hey (y/n)! I haven't seen you in so long!" She exclaimed, then her eyes lit up with excitement," There's something I need to show you!" Mabel screamed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.
————————————————————-
3rd person:

"Do you want to come inside, Bill?" Dipper asked, holding open the door.

He smirked," Sure, I'd love to." Bill replies before walking through their front door. Yet Bill noticed something when they first got here, and he wanted to stop it.

As they walked into the living room, Bill projected his voice into Dipper's mind, "You're thinking about my girlfriend, aren't you?" He asks him.

He looked over at Bill, with a shocked look on his face," Well how can you not? She's pretty great after all, one of the best people I know. Also, one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen," as Bill continues to ramble on about his girlfriend, he didn't notice how sad Dipper was getting.

As Bill comes to a stop, he notices the change in Dipper's mood," Hey Dipper?" Bill says and Dipper looks up at him.

"When (Y/n) comes back downstairs, you can hug her, "Bill tells him with a roll of his eyes. Excitement can be seen in his eyes as he looked at Bill," You mean it?" Dipper asked.

Bill sighed," Yeah, dipstick." He replies.

Around 10 minutes later, the girls come back downstairs. As (y/n) walks into the room, Dipper gets up off the couch.

——————————————————-

(Y/n) POV;

Dipper opened his arms in front of me," Hey, I never got my hug from earlier. Mabel stole it." He says with a chuckle. As I chuckle, I hug him back. He stays there for a few minutes, before he is ripped away from me.

Bill wraps his arms around my waist, glaring at Dipper who was now across my us.

Looking up at Bill, I could the jealousy in his eyes. "Sweetheart, let go of me please." I say as I roll my eyes. He looks down at me and sighs before unwrapping his arms.

"Dipper, come here." I say with a soft smile.

He kind of backs away from Bill before replying," If I do, he might hurt me." He said before looking at Bill.

I look back at Bill, who kept glaring at Dipper with the tips of his hair on fire and smoke coming out of his ears.

I roll my eyes before turning back to Dipper," He won't hurt you, I promise." I reply, having emphasis on 'wont'. Dipper walked closer to me, in a cautious way.

Opening my arms, I pulled him into a hug. As he pulled away, I quickly kissed him on the cheek. Dipper's face quickly lit up before running upstairs to join his sister.

Looking back at my boyfriend, his eyes were filled with jealousy and flames.

"Oh come here, you big demon baby. You don't need to get so jealous." I said to him before grasping his collar and pulling him closer. I place a kiss on his lips before pulling away with a smile.

"Ah ah ah not so fast Ms. (l/n), I never got my kiss from earlier." Bill replied to me with a smirk on his lips. He grasped my waist before dipping me and placing a kiss on my lips.

He pulls me up after kissing me, a smirk was still placed on his lips and mischief could be seen in his eyes.

"Oh my little jealous demon." I say before pulling him into my arms.

—————————————————————-
Word count: 1012

Here's another one shot, sorry it took so long. But I hope you like it! <3

-Alexandra xoxo