Barista Boy

(Y/n's POV):

I pull my shades up as I walked into the small corner side cafe. The little cafe was small and humble. It smelled of freshly made coffee, which made it even more delightful.

As I walked up to the counter, there was a cute boy making a frappe for the customer in front of me. He had blonde hair with black throughout of it.

His gold eyes gleamed as gave the drink to the person in front of me. They were mesmerizing.

Before I could get deeper into the trance of his eyes, he spoke," What would you like?" The boy asked me.

I smiled," Could I get a (f/d)?" I asked him.

"Sure thing!" The boy said with a smirk on his lips. I looked at his name tag, it read Bill. Hmmmm cute name for such a cute face.

When he was almost done with my drink, he looked up at me.

"You know, it's not polite to stare." Bill pointed out with a smirk on his lips. I could feel my cheeks getting warm as my eyes met his.

"Sorry I didn't mean to stare." I said as I gave a nervous smile.

He chuckled at my nervousness before speaking," So what's your name, sweet cheeks?" Bill asked.

I smiled," I'm (y/n), and I already know your name, Bill." A smirk appeared on my lips.

"Hmmm I wonder how.." he said in a slightly sarcastic tone with a smile.

Bill handed me my drink across the counter," Do you have any other plans today?" He asked, still holding onto my drink with my hand connected.

"I don't know, why are you asking?" I said smugly with a smirk.

He smiled before letting go of my drink," I get off in an hour, call me then." He then added," Oh and the drinks on the house."

"How am I supposed to call you?" I asked him. But in response I got smirk.

"You'll see." He said, still with a smirk on his face. I began to walk out, and I took a swig from my drink. As I made it out of the little cafe, I saw writing on my drink.

His name and number had been written in sharpie on my cup. A small little smile had begun on my lips as I walked to my car with a little skip in my step.

—————————————
Word count: 405

Hello! Here's another little one shot, I'm soooooo sorry I've been really inactive on here. With all my books, I might not be able to post until next week. :( I'm sorry

I love you all & I hope you like this one.

-Alexandra xoxo