Chapter 1

Courtney's P.O.V.

"We are so Done!!" I shouted in anger at my boyfriend who recently got up when i caught him in bed with another girl when i came home at our place. "Wait Babe, let me explain. It's not-" i cutted him off while he was explaining. "No. We are done, and that's final. Have fun you asshole." As i walked out of the room and shutted the door so loud on my way out.

I headed to my Car and when i got in i pulled out my phone and called Olivia. "Hey Courtney what's up?" She asked me. "Oliv- can i-" i couldn't speak correcty due to me crying heartbroken for what just happened. "Courtney? You alright??" I heard her tone getting nervous. "Can i come over for awhile?" "Yeah, Yeah of course." She said as i wiped my tears off my eyes. "See you later.." as i dropped the call and slid my phone back into my pocket and drove off...

Olivia's P.O.V.

Oh dear i wonder what happened to Courtney? I've always known her as the always happy girl type the one you rarely see sad, So today is kinda rare. For a few minutes i cleaned my room, luckily my boyfriend James was out for the weekend. When suddenly someone knocked on my door a couple of times so i opened it up.

Courtney's P.O.V.

When Olivia opened the door i instantly hugged her tight and letted the tears roll in. "It's alright, it's alright. Come on in." She said while rubbing my back. I broke the hug and walked inside and sat on the couch. "What happened, Court?" She asked me. "Well who would've thought the guy i thought was the one, got someone else on they're bed."

"Ohh, that's tough. I knew that asshole was bad news." She said in a frustrating tone. "He couldn't keep his d*ck controlled." I said. "Don't worry about it, there's like 7 billion people in the world! Im sure one of them is for Courtney Miller." She said while smiling. That made me smile as well as i wiped tears off of my face.

"You're right. I think i should move out of the country you know?" I said and Olivia's reaction turned different as she adjusted herself in the sofa. "Why would you move out?? When i meant by in the world, i didn't really mean for you to move away." She said. I then explained to her what i mean because i quitted my job at the pharmacy so i can move in with my ex and since he was the one who provides i think i needed to move out to clear my heart.

"You know what, i think i got something for you to stay." Olivia said as she stood up and took her bag and took out a card. "What's this?" I asked. "You know the place i work at? It's a comedy skit youtube channel and i think you're perfect for the job!" She enthusiastically said. "What makes you think, i can get the job?" I asked with a confused look.

"Well you're funny,smart and beautiful! I'm sure my boss would accept you." As i inspected and thought about it more maybe this wasn't a bad idea, maybe through this i could start anew. "Okay, i'll think about it." I said while smiling. After a couple of talks with Olivia about what they all do at this Smosh i headed home at my old apartment which i was glad i didn't really move out so i still have the keys. Surprisingly it was only couple of blocks to where the Smosh building was so that's a good start.

After i took a shower, got in my pajamas and ate a little i sat at my bed and inspected the card a little more. I decided to take the job and lay down and fell asleep....

Next Day....

I got up earlier than usual and did my morning routine. I wore something casual that would make me look presentable and at the same time not looking like an assistant. While i was eating my breakfast i opened my phone and texted Olivia.

C:Hey Olivia, i thought about what you said. I'll take the job :)

O:That's Great!! I'm heading over there right now, See you Later!!💖

C:See you!!💖

I opened up youtube and watched a couple of Smosh's videos after awhile i took my last bite from my break fast then brushed my teeth and drove off. It only took like 15 minutes to get there when i got inside i got in the elevator and headed to the floor where it was. As the doors we're about to close i heard someone shouted. "Wait!!!" A hand then got in between the doors so it didn't closed completely.

"Sorry, you going up?" A buffed looking guy with blue eyes and very, very handsome face. Wait Courtney! You just recently broke up with someone get a grip. "Yeah same floor your heading" he somehow noticed the floor that lighted up when he got in. The entire ride was silent and awkward for me atleast.

When the doors opened we both walked out but sadly he was going left while i was going the other way like Olivia instructed. "Thanks for waiting for me if you didn't, i'd be a few minutes late" He smiled at me oh my god he's adorable!! "Yeah, i better go, Thanks again!" As he sprinted off while waving at me.

I was lost for words i just waved back then i realized i didn't got his name. Damnit Courtney!! I just sighed and went on my way, after i turned i saw Olivia talking to a guy with glasses who looked pretty much younger than i am and a black guy (not being racist) who wore a fedora. "Courtney!!" She somehow noticed me at the corner of her eye "Great timing my bosses are inside" as she pushes me to her friends.

"Guys this is Courtney" she presented me "Courtney this is Noah and Keith" she pointed at the two "Nice to meet you Courtney" Keith said and shook first with Noah next. "Guys Courtney's auditioning for the Squad" Olivia said. "Great! My guy had just arrived as well he's auditioning for the squad" Noah said

After a few talks, Olivia pushed me gently at the doors at the end of the room. "Remember just be yourself." Olivia said giving me a tip and once i was infront of the doors she quickly left and i took a deep breath. "Okay, Courtney you can do this.." i then opened the door and i saw a guy standing infront of two more guys and when he turned around.

It was him....