Chapter 20

Shayne's P.O.V.

While taking a break from the Summer Games we shoot an episode of The Show w/ no name with Keith and Noah. While answering a question about What i can't live without, Courtney teased the fans something...

I looked at her off cam while Noah laughs and Keith drives the subject off and i just went along with it

Time Skip...

After we're done shooting, i ran to Courtney and she flipped me off while laughing. "How dare you cheat on me with Water!" i hugged her from behind as we both laugh. "Why would i cheat on this beautiful,funny and smart person." she turned around to face me and wrapped her arms round my neck. "You Promise no such thing would happen?" she said in this little girl voice.

"Of course. One day in this finger of yours." i held her ring finger from her left hand and played with it. "I'm gonna put on a ring right here." i pretended to slide a ring, which made her blush and in awe. "Stop making me flutter!" i giggled and we both kissed. It got a little bit intense as i pulled her closer and i played with hair until someone threw something at me.

When we broke it off we looked to see who it was. "Get a Room you two!!" Keith yelled at us as he got his arm around Noah's shoulder. "Speak for yourself Ebony & Ivory." i said and Keith took his arm away. "Aw hell naw, Y'all know i don't like that song!" To this day we don't know why Keith hates it or what is the meaning behind Olivia's no.1 hit song Life's a Party you're a Boy.

"Hey how about we record our confession video and post it after the games?" Courtney asked and i nod. Ian and Anthony didn't want to drop the news to the fans during the week because if we did the fans would only focus on us instead of the main games itself. So we grabbed a camera and headed to an available and quiet room for us to record.

"What's up Ass Cheek Valley i'm back with a special guest! fellow Smosh Squad he's Flippity Flop Shayne Topp!!" she presented me and i just waved at the camera. "So where do we start?" she asked me. "I think we should begin with the ship." i replied and she nodded. "Alright. Some of you guys had been shipping the squad. Notably, Koah,Courtlivia and Shourtney,Shayney or Shartney whatever one of those." I giggled and looked at her.

I didn't realize this is how cute she is when she records herself, i mean i secretly watch her videos before  and i never got to be in it besides when she's doing vlogs or somethings.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I could see on cam that he's staring at me again so i pinched his sides to stop it. "Ow!" he whined. "As i was saying before our guest interrupted me..." i paused for a second and looked at him and we both held hands. "Shayne and i are officially dating." i said as we raised our hands held together. "So that's it. The big news," i clearly had nothing to say anymore.

"Alright if you like this video Like,comment and subscribe to my girlfriend's channel." Shayne said in a funny way but i got a tad bit surprised on how he addressed me and i kissed him in the cheek infront of the cam. "Now that's a kiss. Ass Cheek Valley take it from Courtney herself." Shayne said as we both laughed.

"We've been dating for Few Months now and the reason why i or we didn't tell you guys sooner is  because we weren't sure to tell you guys about our relationship and our boss, Ian and Anthony gave us their blessings to tell you but only after Summer Games." i explained. "Is that all?" Shayne asked me and i nod while smiling.

"Okay. Now this is for real Like,Comment and Subscribe to her Channel i'm just a guest here for now. Uhm i almost forgot, Thank You for the shippers out there your wishes came true." Shayne ended and we just waved and finished recording. "I wonder how the fans would react." i asked him. "Babe. Trust me, they will freak the crap out." he said.

"I love you." i said in a sweet way. "Unfair. You got mad at me for making you flutter earlier and why the heck i can't get mad at you?" "Because you love me?" "Took the words right out of my mouth." he said and we started to make out, It got intense more than last time until someone knocked on the door. "Hey Lovebirds! if your both done making out or going far come on out games's is about to begin." It was Olivia who spoke and Shayne and i just nodded and we head out to continue Summer Games...