Chapter 27

Ian's P.O.V.

We're glad that Shayne is back making video with us, we didn't told the fans the reason why Shayne had been gone for a week. Anthony and i supervised the videos Shayne and Courtney in and so far so good. No bickering,drama They actually acted professional. But even if they're not together anymore we can tell that they still love another they just can't express it.

It's like the same thing before they dated. Olivia told us Damien's plan we believe him since Courtney's into Damien who's like a 2nd Shayne and Shayne's coping by distancing himself from her. They are kinda into Speaking terms but it only ends in a awkward silence. We decided to have them play a team-up game of Lego Build Challenge. (A/N:The video had Boze in it but since i haven't introduce Boze replace her with Mari on this one.)

Shayne's P.O.V.

Welp this outta be good. I can tell Ian and Anthony teamed up Courtney and i on purpose. I did the introductions,explanation of the video and the Teams i chose one of our ship names "Shartney" Courtney sticked her tongue out to the camera probably a gesture to the fans.

Time Skip...

Everything went well actually, we both knew how to really build Legos, Courtney explained what we build while i try to bullshit the others so we could win Hey that's how i play sometimes. Honestly though, i'm glad i get to work with her with no problems at all. Joe and Sunny decided to shoot another Squad Vlogs a Game of Obama Llama. Courtney and i we're mostly in sync

I even help her and Olivia win a point, but mostly this part is what the fans are gonna freak out...

Olivia's P.O.V.

The two are working together better than we hope. they haven't notice it but Courtney wore wore a shirt with the word "Only" while Shayne had a heart shape on his shirt with the word. "Lover" But it doesn't escape the fact that these two are not back together yet.

Shayne's P.O.V.

After shooting Squad Vlogs we all headed back to the Squad room and it was just another typical day. Olivia was drawing on her computer, Noah and Keith are playing Chopsticks. i head to the Smosh Games room luckily they just finished shooting Game Bang. "Hey guys. you three free?" i asked Flitz,Lasercorn and Joven. "Why what's the matter?" Joven asked me.

"I need some help. involving relationships." "Okay, shoot." Lcorn said. "What should i do about Courtney? She's happy with Damien while i'm slowly dying on the inside. how could i ease this pain in my chest." i asked. all three of them we're in a short silence until. "Flitz." Joven and Lasercorn said in sync. "Seriously?" he said to the other two.

"Your the best at this and that question is out of our league." "Ugh. The way i see it man, you need to find a way to express your pain." he said to me. "What do you mean?" "What i mean is. Find a way to you know, release everything, writ it down etc. to me i release mine by Dancing and Singing, some people go to different places to you know forget everything."

He actually has a point. But i thought of the craziest and probably the worst idea i ever made. "Yeah he's right, i deal mine by killing Joven in my head." Lasercorn said. "Yeah!.. Wait What?" Joven realized what he Lcorn said. "You and i know are gonna have a heartfelt talk later." "Thanks, guys." i thanked all three of them. "To help our man Shayne even if it's a bummer the ship has fallen."

I kept thinking about the choices i have, even after i went home i wanted to make sure i am doing the right thing and what is best for me and her.. I took my phone and messaged her.

She didn't replied to my last message

She didn't replied to my last message. i thought about waiting for a few more days to give me a reason to not do it. Apparently. 

Courtney isn't a reason...