Finale, Chapter 30

Courtney's P.O.V.

"Hey.." i heard someone called me and when i looked up.. Shayne was standing there smiling at me. My Body just stood up and ran to him and just slapped him across the face. "Ow!" he shouted and i just hugged him tight. "You're an Asshole.." i told him. "Hehehe maybe i-" i cut him off and just kiss him i missed it a lot...

"What happened? i thought you left!" "Actually i came late for my Flight. i arrived when it recently left and it came back an hour later but had another delay until i saw your video." Damn he was just there when i arrive? "How dare you that's plagiarism. you stole my song." we both laughed. "I was about to get into my flight but i realize your my world, Courtney."

"Not just my world, you're my everything. And i'm killing Damien later for stealing you." i giggled at what he said. "I'm serious. i'm gonna chop him into pieces." "No need to Babe, Damien's the reason why this shit happened and everything that led upon this moment." he had an awed expression. "Babe? Does that mean????"

"Yes Shayne. I love you and we're back together." he moved away from me and he yelled. "YES!" And he literally looked like he was going Super Saiyan for a second lol. "YESSS THEY'RE BACK!" Ian and Anthony came out hiding at the desk along with the others as confetti started to fall around us. "Shourtney is back!! Lasercorn yelled.

"It's Shayney!" Joven yelled back. "What ever, Joven! Fuck You it's Shourtney!" we burst out laughing. "And For that as celebration for these two, we're going to Disneyland right now!!" Ian announced and we all cheered in excitement.

Shayne's P.O.V.

Actually the Disneyland was my idea. i asked Ian and Anthony if we can go when i came back for a little surprise. None of you tell Courtney alright? shhh...

Few Hours Later...

Courtney's P.O.V.

We arrived at Disneyland and surprisingly no one could recognize us yet..so that gives us some time to have fun especially me with my man.. Something was weird around our producers Sarah,Joe,Sunny and Matt Raub they didn't played anything at Disneyland they just followed me and Shayne while recording for something that i have no idea..

During our fun time the Squad along with Smosh Games and Ian and Anthony joined us. "Hey guys! why don't we have a fake Smosh Proposal Prank???" Sarah suggested and we all agreed. "All right who's doing it??" Anthony asked. "I'll do it!" i raised my hand. "Yeah and let's have Keith on it." Shayne said. "What? Me???? Oh okay i'll do it." Well that was weird.

We went to a Disney shop and bought the cheapest Mickey Mouse ring we could the find, the other ring we're over like $500 like What the Fuck?! The plan was that Keith's proposing to me before the Fireworks show start at the middle of crowded people.

3 Hours Later...

Well it's time. Mickey Mouse Park are filled with people right now. I was with Shayne looking at the skies waiting for the signal, only 5 minutes left before Show time. Once Ian and Anthony sent out the signal, Shayne wouldn't let go of my hand. "Shayne it's the signal it's prank time." i whispered at him. "No. Stay Here." What the heck is he doing?! he's gonna ruin the prank.

Shayne faced himself to me and held both of my hands. "Courtney, Are we really back together now??" what the hell is he asking me?! "Of course! we are." "Do you really love me?" "With all of my Heart." "Then i suppose i was right to buy this earlier." What?! He grabbed something from his pocket and he did something that made me cover my mouth.

He knelt down on one knee and opened a small box with a ring on it.. "Oh My God.. Shayne.." I looked at the Gang and they we're all cheering. The people around us started to move away leaving a giant circle with us at the middle, they all took pictures and videos. Hm seems they knew us.

"Courtney Ruth Miller.." he said in a almost crying tone.

"Will you Marry Me?" 

OMG COURTNEY STAY CALM, THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IS PROPOSING RIGHT NOW!!

"YES!" I told him while nodding so the other people knew i said yes. Shayne then stood up and inserted the ring on my left ring finger. "SHE SAID YES!!!" He shouted at the Gang and they all celebrated while the people started to cheer and clap for us. He walked back to me and just cupped my cheeks and we both Kissed as The Fireworks Began. (This is exactly what i wanted to happen after i watched the Fake Proposal prank </3)

Once the Big Surprising event was finish we all went back to the vans, obviously i'm with Shayne. I took a picture of our hands together with the ring to tell the fans the news...

The Tweet broke the record of the tweet i made last time when i announced that Shayne and i are together

The Tweet broke the record of the tweet i made last time when i announced that Shayne and i are together. Fans are literally losing their shit..

"OMFG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!"

"HOLY SHIT! FIRST A COUPLE THEN A BREAK UP HAPPENED AND NOW AN ENGANGEMENT?! CONGRATS @Co_Mill and @supershayne"

"THE GOD OF SHIPS GAVE US SHOURTNEY SHIPPERS THE ULTIMATE BLESSING."

"PLEASE SOMEONE PINCH ME TO MAKE SURE I'M NOT DREAMING."

"I can Die happily now Thank You..."

"I knew you two would get back together! Congratulations @Co_Mill and @supershayne i hope your love remains Eternal :) "

I love how they all reacted these are really shippers till the end. It's totally amazing for Shayne. His First Girlfriend and His First Big Heartbreak will be his soon to be Wife. for all other Shippers out there do not lose hope alright?

"Yeah, Big Thanks to Skeith001 for making this awesome love story of ours." Shayne said to you all.

Big shout out to islay098 and LBFT2017 you two are the best! for sticking to Skeith's story. For everyone else go read there stories they're awesome!

"For everyone else, Go watch our videos at Smosh,Smosh Games and also Smosh 2nd Channel and keep an eye out for any Shourtney/Shartney/Shayney moments!"

"We Love You!!!" Shayne and i said to all of you.

(A/N: Okay that's the end for this book, Thank you for staying tune for the next chapters Hope you enjoyed the book :)) current reads is 1.5k and this time Stay tune for my upcoming books :)) Byee!!!)