Chapter 19

Courtney's P.O.V.

2 Days Later...

Well another round of Smosh Summer Games but now it's a camp. Probably they didn't want another at the beach due to my accident. So i packed up everything Ian and Anthony said we needed and headed to camp. It's the same Cabin that we used during Winter Games. I begged Ian and Anthony that Shayne and i share a room but they didn't want to arrange the people again so that's kinda a bummer.

The girls and i headed to our rooms and Honestly ever since Shayne and i got together they've always ask me how my day with Shayne was with, Was he a good boyfriend or something. When i put down my stuff and i turned around the two Asian girls stared at me. "What?" i asked. "So. did you guys do it?" Mari asked. "Do what?"

"You know." she gestured her fingers of literally doing it. "Gross. No. Shayne isn't the type of guy who wants to go that far fast." "Aww. we thought you guys did it." Olivia sighed. "Oh really? So how are things with Noah?" i said while crossing my arms. "Wait. You Noah are a thing?!" Mari asked her frantically. "How could you do this to me Baby?!" Mari just shook Olivia hard. 

Once Olivia explained that she and Noah are not a thing yet but they got even closer than before. We headed to the main room where Ian and Anthony we're about to choose teams. I hoped that Shayne and i got on the same team like Winter Games but sadly we didn't

Harshmellows:
Ian
Lasercorn
Mari
Flitz

Shayne
Keith

Kumabayaas:
Anthony
Wes
Me
Olivia
Noah
Joven
Sohinki

Shayne's P.O.V.

I got bummed out that i'm gonna fight against Courtney's team, i was confused if i should win or let her win. come on who fights they're girlfriend and wants to win? we all know women always win.. We started camp with a game of Dodgeball which i'm exceptionally good at, I couldn't hit Courtney so i targeted the others and hopefully the others will hit her off.

But in the end i was only one left against Wes,Noah,Olivia and Courtney. I hit Olivia who complained she wasn't ready. I manage to Dodge everything they throw at me and when i threw back to hit Noah, Wes just smacked it away with his ball and pointed at me like he's saying. "You're gonna die right here right now." Wes is literally the younger brother of The Winter Soldier.

All three of them threw at me and i jumped to dodge but Wes caught me off balance and hit me on the foot and i just lay down on the ground exhausted and said to the camera. "1 against 4 is hard, especially when Wes is trying to kill me with Comets. He throws actual Meteors." Literally i thought when i caught Wes's ball i'm gonna move a few meters away.

Time Skip...

Well the Harshmellows lost the game, Wes just literally wrecked us. The Punishment was we all lined up in a firing squad Position and the other team gets to throw S'more balls at us. They mostly want to hit Keith but something got on cam that triggered Shourtney fans...

 They mostly want to hit Keith but something got on cam that triggered Shourtney fans

Yes. Courtney smeared onto my face her Chocolate dipped hands. I can tell Lasercorn was having shipgasm on what was happening. I didn't flinch everything they threw at us besides one from Courtney which almost hit me in the balls. Once everything was done Courtney helped me wipe off the chocolate. "Sorry for almost hitting you in the dick." and i just laughed and kissed her.

We rewatched the entire video to see if everything's alright but another thing got caught on cam which i'm guessing will freak out others also was after the match this happened behind @MattRaub...

We decided to keep it to give the fans a little tease because eventually we're both gonna tell the fans that we are dating. Courtney and i decided to tell the fans after Summer Games and i totally agreed on it. But one thing's for sure..

The fans will go nuts...