Chapter 6

Shayne's P.O.V.

I looked around for Courtney because i couldn't handle it anymore. I finally got the courage to tell her what i feel but every second i search for her i get nervous. "Hey Olivia have you seen Courtney anywhere?" I asked her. "No i haven't. Why? Your going to admit??"

And i just nodded while smiling and she jumped in excitement like a child. "I think she went in the water, she mentioned like she's curious about corals." The strange feeling in my gut got stronger as i looked at the waters until my body just moved itself and ran from the beach house to the water and dived in.

And what i saw as i kept swimming stopped my heart for a split second and i acted quickly and tried to pull her up. Come on! Courtney get up! Then i noticed that her foot was stuck so i went in and broke the part that stucked her foot (sorry nature.) And i quickly pulled her out.

Once we got near to the shore that i can actually stand up, i carried her bridal style and i heard Olivia. "Shayne! Courtney!" As the entire Smosh family started to come us. I put her down on the ground and started doing CPR. "Come on Courtney, don't go yet." I had no choice and opened her mouth to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

After awhile of no response, Olivia and Mari started crying and the boys comforted them. "No! I am not giving up on you! Goddamnit WAKE UP!" I slammed my fist at her stomach but not too hard and all of the sudden she spitted out the water. And she started to gasped for air and i just hugged her tightly.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Thank God i thought you we're gone." As i cradled her softly then let her go to breath.

Keith's P.O.V.

We all saw what Shayne did he was a like a real Hero, none of us knew where Courtney was but not him. He found her in the water brought her back to life. Now that people is a real life Super Hero. "We need to bring her to an Hospital." Shayne said to us and we all got our stuff, i brought Courtney's stuff along the way and headed inside the van. Shayne carried Courtney inside and he still rested her head on his chest as we drove to the Hospital.

Ian's P.O.V.

I drove as fast as i could while at the same time following road rules and once we made it i got out and called for a stretcher. The Nurses pulled out a stretcher and Shayne put Courtney's unconscious body down. As they dragged her in.

Few Hours Later...

We we're all outside the room they put Courtney in most of us we're sitting unlike Shayne who kept walking back and forth in the same direction. "Hey Shayne." I called out to him and he looked at me. "Can we talk for a second? In private." He nodded and i nodded to Anthony to follow.

Once we we're abit far from the others. "You like her don't you?" I asked him. "What? What do you mean?" He said back. "Courtney. You like her don't you?" Anthont backed me up. Shayne grunted then sigh. "Yes. I like her...alot." he said while closing his eyes. "Look man. You did something amazing today. You knew something that none of us did." Anthony said.

"Once Courtney wakes up, i promise she'll know the Heroic efforts of Shayne Topp." I added and he smiled and calmed himself down. "Come on let's go back." When we got back the Doctor had just opened the door. "Doctor how is she?" Shayne asked first. "Who did CPR on her?" And we all pointed at Shayne.

"Well if you haven't did that her lungs could be filled with water and most definitely get in her brain and she would be brain dead." Some of the Smosh fam sigh of relief. "Nonetheless, she will be alright you all just need to wait for her to wake up. Congratulations sir, You just saved this Woman's Life"

Shayne and the Doctor shook hands while everyone else all clapped for Shayne. "You can all visit her in." The doctor said then left. "I think Shayne deserve to go in first." Keith said and we all agreed. Once Shayne was inside we all discuss if we should tell the fans about the incident, the majority wanted to let the fans know.

So i took out the camera and waited for everyone else since most of them are still wearing they're Team shirts. When they came back we started filming.

"Hey Everyone, you might be all wondering why we're all at the Hospital." I started. "Our friend Courtney Miller almost drowned after we we're done filming Summer Games." Anthony said. "But luckily, Shayne Topp did something unexpectedly. He was the one who saved Courtney and did something none of us could." I said.

"So Thank You all for watching this, and Thank You for sending your prayers for Courtney to get better and we'll be back with our videos in a few days. Bye bye" and we all waved and i cut the video then uploaded it to youtube.

Shayne's P.O.V.

Once i got inside i sat beside her and held her hand and just looked at her. Sleeping soudly like a Princess. While knowing she almost died sunk my heart a little. An hour later my Phone Vibrated and when i saw my notifications from my twitter.

"@supershayne is a real hero."

"I can't believe something like that would happen to @co.mill Big Thanks for @supershayne for saving her life #RealLifeSuperman"

"I pray for @co.mill 's quick recovery and God may bless @supershayne"

"Shayne saved his other half. #Shourtney hopefully @co.mill gets well soon."

I giggled at that last part. Other half huh? Well he's not wrong. I don't know what i'll do if Courtney died that moment. I would freak out like crazy. "Shourtney. Not bad." And Olivia opened the door and went in. "Hey uhh Shayne." she called me.

"Yeah?" "Everyone went home. And i just want to say Thank You for saving my Best Friend." I let go of Courtney's hand and stood up. "Your welcome, anything for her." I smiled at her. "I think i should let you know that it's Courtney's Birthday tomorrow and they said she's all good to clear out tomorrow." Woah it's tomorrow?! Glad she told me. "Thanks for letting me know."

I said and as she was about to leave. "Hey Olivia." "Yeah?" She turned around. "Can you uhh watch over Courtney for now. I have some errand to do thay i just remembered." I knew she can tell im lying just by smiling and nodded so i stood up and left..

Olivia's P.O.V.

I knew Shayne lied about the errand he was probably going out to buy a present or something. I sat down beside Courtney and just placed my hand on top of hers. "He likes you too Court, why am i not surprised you both look cute together." I said. "If only you knew." I lowered my head. "And if only he knew." Then i felt something on my hand.

"Ol-....livia.."