Chapter 16

Courtney's P.O.V.

I can't believe it myself. The man i've been dreaming to be with is mine now. We all headed back to the Smoffice to tell the guys the good news. Shayne and i decided to keep things between Smosh and our families but give subtle hints to the fans because we want to tell them slowly if we drop the news on them the fandom would crash!

When we arrive at the office everyone was the Smosh Squad section which i'm guessing Flitz and Mari told the plan. "So? How did it go??" Flitz asked. Shayne glanced at me and i just smiled. "Guys, Courtney and i..." he paused for a moment. "ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!!" He shouted and they all shouted back in excitement. "YESSSSS!!!" Lasercorn shouted then popped a Wine bottle open. "The Ship has sailed!!!!!" Joven said.

We celebrated for an hour, showing them the video of our dance which was like a wedding video already lol. But after the celebration we all went back to work. I needed to do SSSS but Olivia can't come because she and Noah are going out. Shayne volunteered to be Olivia's exchange for the video and we're special guessing Ian and Anthony.

I wore a Wonder Woman onesie while Shayne wore a pink care bear onesie which he looked adorable in. We first played Sexy Girlfriend Machine then Move your body. Shayne and i kept glancing at each other and do something to get close. We almost formed a Heart Shape during Move your body, something only Eagle eyed fans would notice..

 We almost formed a Heart Shape during Move your body, something only Eagle eyed fans would notice

After wrapping up the episode then uploading it, the comments section we're all like.

"Shayne and Courtney are cute together."

"Ughhhh, Just date already! #Shartney."

"You guys know that Courtney's dating someone named Wahlid right?"

I don't know why people think i'm dating Wahlid, he's just my friend from Vine! but i had to keep quiet so the surprise would be extra.

Shayne's P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Courtney in the couch, i had my head rested on her shoulder while she checked out the comments of our recent video with Ian and Anthony. I pulled out my phone to text my Mom about the good news and this was our conversation..

 I pulled out my phone to text my Mom about the good news and this was our conversation