Chapter 24

Courtney's P.O.V.

BULLSHIT! Too Drunk to recognize his own Girlfriend?! Ugh...i can't believe it. I was crying while inside the elevator, memories of what i saw kept flashing in my head. "Why would Shayne do that?!" i never expected that my Best Friend,Boyfriend, Soulmate would be the same as my lasy boyfriend.

Shayne's P.O.V.

CRAP,CRAP...FUCK,SHIT,SHIT we're just all i said, walking back and forth in the hallway not knowing what to do. I went back to the party where everyone stopped waiting for one of us to come back. "Shayne what happened??" Olivia asked me. i clenched my fist as i went back to the room where Kate was.

"Did that slut finally left you?" the first thing she said to me when i came in, i grabbed her arm as tight as i can and dragged her back with the others. "Shayne stop! you're hurting me!" i dragged her all the way in the middle of the group. "Choose...We call the cops to arrest you for trespassing where only Smosh members are allowed or i'll punch you so fucking hard."

"Believe me i will not hesitate to hit you for what you did." my mind lost every moral i have, it was just all pain and anger. "Dude what the hell happened?!" Anthony asked. "Ask her." i pointed at Kate as i turned around to contain my anger. "Courtney isn't the right one for you Shayne! i'm better than her in every way! she's nothing! compare to you or me!"

I felt something snap but when i turned around Mari just kicked her in the face. "Nobody talks bullshit about my baby while i'm around!" she shouted at her. "Don't worry Shayne i guarantee you the cops will hear about this." Anthony said as he put his hands on my shoulder to calm me down. "Alright everyone, party's over. we'll see you all tomorrow." Ian said and we all went out.

Damien's P.O.V.

Crap, Crap i'm soo late. Tonight was suppose to be my initiation into Smosh. i figured that Shayne's gonna be Superman so i decided to go as Superboy. I got out of the Taxi and ran to the building. i went pass a woman who sat in the stairs outside the building but i went back to inspect her more. "Courtney?" i called and when she looked at me, her eyes we're red. 

"Damien? what are you doing here?" she wiped her tears off. "Tonight's my initiation into Smosh, as you can see i went as Superboy and... you went as Supergirl." this is weird Shayne should be here. "That's great." she just said so i sat down next to her.

"Is everything alright? where's Shayne?" i asked and she just turned her head away. "God. Don't mention that name." Woah, something happened here so bad. "Thanks by the way Damian. but i have to go home and rest." "Oh, i'll accompany you." i offered. "No, thanks. i can get home on my own." "Courtney. You're dealing with something emotionally and it causes reckless driving. You maybe Supergirl but you don't have her powers. come on i'll drive you home."

Courtney's P.O.V.

I just agreed on Damien's offer and he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. we took my car which he drove back Wes and i's place. "You sure you're gonna be alright here?" he asked me. "Yeah. Wes will come home anytime soon." i replied and he just smiled. never knew Damien had a cute smile, usually he's the one who makes us smile.

"How are you gonna get home?" i asked him. "I'll just you know, walk or take a Taxi." i nod. "Goodnight Damian." i smiled at him. "Goodnight." he smiled back. I went to my bedroom and just lay down. I checked my phone and Shayne's been messaging me...

 I checked my phone and Shayne's been messaging me

My heart clenched when i red the last one. i just turned off my phone and tried to sleep.

Shayne's P.O.V.

I didn't accompany the guys into taking Kate to the cops i just went home and tried to aplogize to Courtney and prayed that she'll believe me. Sadly, she didn't. Way to go Shayne. Way to go to break the love of your life's heart...

Anthony's P.O.V.

Ian,Mari and i took Kate to the police station to bring witness. Wes said to us that he'll tell us if anything happened to Courtney. Kate had a bruise on her cheek from Mari's kick while Shayne said he'll just walk back to his place. The cops believed us and took Kate away where she'll have a trial with a possibility to face 8 months to 2 years of imprisonment Trespassing to a private company.

"What do we do know?" Mari asked. "I don't know. i think we should keep Courtney and Shayne apart for now. let them both have space, especially Courtney." i said. "I had a talk with Courtney sometimes. Her boyfriend before Shayne cheated on her. I'm worried what'll happen to her and Shayne's relationship now that it happened again." Mari said.

"Well whatever will happen let's just hope it goes for the best. but Shayne and Courtney's love is strong. i believe they will come back to each other one day." i said.

"Yeah..Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together."