forty three

|bella dominguez|
cameron had surprised me with a trip to turks & caicos, and i couldn't be more excited.

a) turks is lit
b) i'm lit
c) lots of tequila
and
d) cameron in a bathing suit.

i know we aren't together anymore, but as i said in that instagram post i made while i was drunk, i still love him. i'm also still allowed to look at him.

it's a free country.

he said he surprised me with the getaway because he needed to tell me something important.

okay, i know what you're thinking.

"he wants to get back together."

yeah, i hope so too. he didn't have to take me to turks & caicos for it, but i'm not complaining...

the blazing sunlight woke me up and i groaned not wanting to get up. whatever, i'll see my boyfriend (my bed) later anyways.

"bella!" i could hear cameron screaming from what i think was the balcony. "wake up! big day today!" he yelled again. all i could do was groan.

i hate mornings. "shut up!" i managed to get out as i finally got up from my bed.

i went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"you look like shit." i mumbled to myself. "cute and sexy shit." i smirked as i began to get ready with all my hygienic stuff.

i put on a bathing suit, and a white cover-up over it and some flip flops to be ready for the day.

i walked into the kitchen and found breakfast placed deliciously on the dining table. i kept admiring the food as my stomach growled.

man, i love turks & caicos.

"goodmorning to you too." cameron came from behind me causing me to jump. "asshole, you scared me." i hit his arm. not playfully, i wanted it to hurt.

"morning yummy food!" i exlcaimed taking my seat. cameron chuckled and sat across from me. "this is so good." he said taking a bite of his omelette. "damn right it is." i replied to his obvious comment.

"it's almost your birthday." he said out of the blue. "i know, better buy me something nice." i smirked. "i invited everyone over here so we can celebrate, they all get here tomorrow." he said. i nodded and took a sip of my orange juice.

"gives me time to tell you my important news." he smiled finishing his breakfast. "which i will find out..." i trailed off. "soon." he replied.

"soon is the basic never of my reality." i crossed my arms over my chest. "then i guess you need a reality check." he chuckled.

"yeah yeah, you're hilarious cameron." i rolled my eyes.

"i'll see you at the beach." he said getting up and leaving. i sighed taking my plate to the sink and walking to the balcony to admire the view.

i closed my eyes and let the soothing sound of the ocean waves fill my ears.

after standing there for about 5 minutes i got my beach bag, and made my way out of  the hotel room.

i walked to the elevator and saw a familiar face in it. i didn't put much thought to it and just hit the "L" for lobby.

"you're bella. right?" he asked. "i am, and you are?" i looked at him confused. he was pretty tall. "jack." he smiled.

that's where i know him from. he's jack johnson! pretty blue eyes, what i called him when we first met.

"i remember you now." i laugh. "it's cool, it's been a while anyways. he chuckled. "you on vacation?" i ask, trying to make a conversation out of the longest elevator ride in history.

"yeah, with a few friends. you?" he put his hands into his pockets facing me. "here for my birthday, cameron surprised me." i smiled to myself. he slightly frowned, but then shook it off as if he wanted to hide his slight disappointment. "maybe we can all go out together one of these nights." he smiled.

"that'd be awesome. the rest of our "group" gets here tomorrow." i replied. "great, maybe we can all hit this cool club i know for your birthday after tomorrow." he proposed.

he knew my birthday? wow.

"i'd love that." i smiled as the elevator doors opened finally.

"well i'll see you around, pretty blue eyes." i waved goodbye. he laughed and waved back.

i made my way to the beach and felt free when the sand hit my toes.

i looked around at all the cabanas, and finally found the one cameron got for us. i quickly made my way to it and set my things down.

i sat down beside cameron.

"hi." i said breaking the silence. "hey." he smiled. "are you going to tell me now?" i chuckled. "okay." he said.

"bella, i've been waiting for the right moment to tell you this, and i feel like right now, in the state that we are, is the perfect time to tell you that-" cameron was cut off by a petite-blonde girl approaching us.

"babe, you told me you were in cabana 4! this is 6." she laughed looking at cameron. he stood up and put his arm around her waist.

"woops, my bad." he laughed and then kissed her head.

wtf is happening?

i coughed lettig them know i was still there. "oh right. what i've been trying to tell you is." he started, looked at the blonde smiling, and finished.

"this is my girlfriend, amanda."

huh?

-----

oh cameron, why?! 😭

jack j? #jella ? 😏

thank you for idk what our reads are rn i wrote this without wifi😂❤️ thanks forever my babies💕 x aliyah

qotd: what's your favorite fashion trend?