sixty

|jack johnson|
i had talked to bella's friends about arrangements for her birthday.

i'd been here before so i knew all the hot spots, and bella's actually a really cool girl and i wanted her to have a nice birthday.

it totally doesn't have to do with the fact that i have the biggest crush for her ever right?

during the day we'd go on a yacht for a party, and when we go off we'll hit a nightclub where she'd be surprised with a cake.

shaped like pizza, only for bella.

i woke up excited for the day and got dressed right away. i made my way out of hotel quickly, seeing as i was in charge of mostly everything.

their hotel was walking distance from mine so it wasn't long before i arrived. i saw everyone out in the lobby waiting for me and i smiled as i waved at them.

"blonde brotha'!" mary laughed as she greeted me with a hug. "always nice seeing you." i pulled away and went to greet everyone else.

"are you sure the yacht will be big enough for all of us?" june asked.

"definitely. it can fit a family of whales." i chuckled.

"amigos! where ya' at?" bella yelled as she entered the lobby. "hey! pretty blue eyes is here!" she smiled as she saw me.

"happy birthday bonita." i smiled as i went to hug her. we received a few smirks at the gesture and our sort of funny nick-names for each other.

"we should be heading out soon, the drive from here to the boat is a little long." i said as they all started to gather their things.

"i call shotgun!" eleanor yelled running out of the lobby. "oh no you don't!" nash ran out behind her. we all laughed at their childish ways.

•••

in the car i sat beside bella on my right, and mary with aaron on my left.

the whole ride bella and i talked about random stuff, mostly catching up and it was nice to get to know her more.

i'd always had a thing for her, but kept my distance because of cameron.

•••

we arrived at the marina and got off the car to board the yacht.

"holy mother of pearl!" bella screamed. "that's a big ass boat." june agreed.

"you like it?" i asked timidly scraching the back of my neck. "i love it pretty blue eyes, you've out done yourself." she hugged me from the side as everyone started to board the boat.

30 minutes later•

we were all now on the boat and having fun. some had already entered the water, and others were just on the boat. overall, everyone was having a good time.

i went to the front of the boat to get a view of everything, and felt someone tap my shoulder. to my surprise, it was mary.