Chapter 3

Halo ran out of the room faster than lightning to get back to the Elysium. Before she left, she saw Kei in her armor. "Looks like my prototype is being put to good use," Halo said aloud.

"Wait, Halo, your prototype?" Kei said to Halo, but she had already jumped.

When Halo returned to her ship, Harlock was already on the bridge. "They followed us didn't they," Harlock said.

"Yes Harlock, there are about 100 ships closing in on our position," Yullian stated.

"Harlock, Back down, trust me," Halo said.

"No, this is my fight, not yours!" Harlock shouted.

"I know, but now it's my fight as well, Besides you and the Arcadia need a little bit to familiarize the dark matter I gave you, so back down," Halo said.

"Fine Halo," Harlock grumbled. Before they knew it the Arcadia was invisible and the Elysium looked like the Arcadia. "Halo, how did you do that?" Harlock questioned.

"You shall find out soon, but right now I must fight." Halo charged the incoming fleet and before she was close enough for the enemy to find out it wasn't the Arcadia, half the fleet was gone. Halo let the disguise fall to show them it was the Elysium. "How did the Elysium survive, I thought that all the other deathshadow martyrs were destroyed?" a crewmember of one of the enemy ships pointed out.

"I followed Harlock in the destruction of Earth," Halo said to the enemy. Then she destroyed the rest of the fleet. "How was that for being asleep for 100 years?" Halo said to Harlock.

"I forgot how reckless you can be in battle," Harlock said.

"I had a little bit of a reckless teacher, didn't I. Harlock you are coming here to talk with me again."

"Fine by me, but first let's get somewhere safe."

"Sorry, forgot about that. Let's go."