Chapter 4

The two ships went somewhere that Gaia doesn't go. They stopped and Harlock went to the Elysium to talk with Halo once again. "Welcome back to the Elysium Harlock!" Halo said cheerfully.

"It hasn't changed much since the last time I was aboard," Harlock said to her like he usually would.

"Nope, other than this. Kelly tell everyone, including the animals to meet us on the bridge."

"Alright sis, I will get them there," Kelly said as a hologram of her appeared.

"Thanks, Kel. You remember Harlock right?"

"Kinda hard not to. Anyways I will see you two on the bridge in five."

"Alright Kel, see you there," Halo said as Kelly vanished.

"That's new," Harlock said looking where Kelly once stood.

"Yep, when I woke up she was like that standing in front of me with the two new animals," Halo said as she started to walk to the bridge.

The five minutes had past and Harlock, Halo, and everyone on the Elysium were on the bridge. "Harlock, you remember Normality and Kelly?" Halo said as the two approached.

"Clear as day. Mimay will be happy to hear Normality is alive." Harlock said to Halo.

"Mimay is still alive. That's good to hear." Normality said to Harlock.

"Normality you can go see her if you please if it's okay with Harlock," Halo said looking at Harlock.

"Fine by me, she will be happy to see you again Normality," Harlock said.

"Yay, I get to see her again!" Normality shouted as a little dragon no bigger than a bird and wolf ran to Halo.

"Hey you two, this is Harlock. Go say hello." Halo said and the two ran to him.

"Halo, what are you do-" Harlock was cut off by the wolf knocking him off his feet and licking his face.

"Helix, calm down. Let Nexis say hello to him as well," Halo said as the wolf backed off and the small dragon approached Harlock, "Ah, I forgot that I didn't tell you about this little guy did I. This is Nexis, he is the other new animal."

"Where are the other three?" Harlock said as Nexis climbed on him and he petted Helix. As Harlock said that Thunder and Lightning approached and Beta on Thunder's back.

"There you three are, I knew you would miss Harlock," Halo said petting Thunder and grabbing Beta.

"They haven't changed one bit have they," Harlock said as he walked to the two horses who were pleased to see him again.

"Hehe, I was right they did miss you. Harlock after you have caught up with these three, me and you have some more talking to do."

"Alright, Halo."