Chapter 13

Harlock woke up before her and went to get something for her to eat when she woke up. Halo laid there on her bed peacefully as Titan snuck into her room with a feather pillow in his mouth. Titan took the pillow and hit Halo in the face and she sat up quickly with feathers in her mouth and hair. Titan laughed as Halo spat the feathers from her mouth, "we should have never had pillow fights when we were younger, hu Titan." Halo said as she grabbed the pillow from behind her and hit him on the shoulder. "That the best you got," Titan said hitting her again. "Oh, you're on," Halo said standing up and starting a pillow fight with Titan. She was giggling and Titan was laughing when not taunting her. Harlock herd Halo giggling and stayed behind the door seeing feathers all over her room. Titan got a well-placed hit to her leg and she fell, "you're a cheater you know that Ti-" Halo said getting cut off by Titan hitting her in the face, filling her mouth with feathers once again. Harlock walked in and she spat the feathers from her mouth. "Hey Harlock..." she trailed off.

"You were having a pillow fight, with a horse," Harlock said as Titan and Halo smiled.

"Oh, look at the time. I have to get going. Love you, Harlock." Halo said before she kissed him on the cheek and ran out of the room leaving a trail of feathers.

Halo went to her training area and went to a punching bag and started laying punches. "Halo, what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be doing anything strenuous." Kelly said as Halo got her exoskeleton removed.

"I don't know why, but with Harlock and Titan being here, I've just felt stronger," Halo said as she went back to punching until one of her punches threw the punching bag across the room.

"Okay, no more boxing for you," Kelly said as she altered the room to have a stage and a little dressing room, "let's just have a little performance, shall we."

"Okay fine but you are the one choosing. First one. Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, or Pointe?" Halo said as she went thru her dance shoes.

"Pointe, and for costume and dance do the pirate style one and the pirate dance."

"Of course," Halo said as she grabbed a tutu that was black with a skull and crossbones on it and a pair of black pointe shoes. She got her hair and makeup done and got on her costume. "I forgot how I looked in this," Halo said as she turned her wings to a cape. She walked on the stage and was blinded. Harlock saw that the training room door was closed and walked in quietly. Halo stood on the stage and the music began to play. "What is she doing?" Harlock asked Kelly who knew he was there.

"She is calming down," Kelly said as Halo did every step of the dance perfectly until she saw Harlock.

"Harlock?" Halo said as she stood up on her pointe shoe and lifted her leg until it was near her head. Then Halo fell forward and broke her nose and blood poured out of her nose. Harlock ran to Halo who was still on the floor. "I'm so sorry Halo," Harlock said and her nose stopped bleeding.

"I'm gonna go change out of this," Halo said standing up and walking towards the dressing area.

"Don't, you look good in it," Harlock said and she turned around to see a smirk on his face. She looked at the skull and crossbones on her outfit and then looked at the one on his and noticed they were the same. She blushed and he could see it in the dim lit room.

Halo had physical therapy to help heal her injuries and Harlock went and plundered a ship.

When he returned, he wanted to see Halo. He stopped outside her door because he heard an acoustic guitar being tuned. He opened the door just a crack to see Halo sitting in her hammock with the guitar in her hands. She started to play the beginning of a song he didn't know. Halo sang the words, "I had a dream about a burning house, you were stuck inside I couldn't get you out, I laid beside you and pulled you close, and the two of us went up in smoke. Love isn't all that it seems I did you wrong, I'll stay here with you Until this dream is gone. I've been sleepwalking, Been wondering all night, Trying to take what's lost and broke And make it right, I've been sleepwalking, Too close to the fire, But it's the only place that I can hold you tight, In this burning house(Lyrics to Burning House by Cam)." Halo sobbed and noticed someone was by the door. "Come in," she said still sobbing and Harlock walked in. "Harlock! Were you there the whole time?" Halo said wiping her eyes with her hand.

"Yeah, you have a beautiful voice Halo," he said as Halo sat her guitar next to the wall and stood up.

"I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready for bed," Halo said walking to her dresser and grabbed a teal crop-top with the number 159 on it and a pair of black short shorts.

"Can I come with?" Harlock said leaning his head to one side and grinned.

"Nope," Halo said as she walked right by him.

"Fine, but you will have to sing the rest of that song after," Harlock said as he grabbed her shoulder.

"O...okay," she said quietly so Harlock couldn't hear her stutter, but he did feel her tense up when he said that. When she was done in the shower, she went to her hammock and grab her guitar. She sat there in her hammock and played the song again for him. Before the last few lyrics she was falling asleep when she finished the song she looked to her bed to see Harlock laying there 'he looks asleep, better not wake him,' Halo thought to herself and fell asleep in her hammock. Harlock woke up shortly after Halo stopped playing her guitar and singing. He sat up to see Halo wasn't next to him, but asleep in her hammock. He stood up and went to her and kissed her forehead and picked her up. He walked back to her bed and laid her down. 'She sleeps so peacefully,' Harlock thought as he laid next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling one of her bandages on her hip. Harlock was fast asleep when Halo started to quiver, "what are you doing here?" Halo questioned a man as she gripped his neck... "you stole him and Logan from me, now you will pay!" a woman said standing in front of Halo with a gun to Halo's head and another to her chest... "did you really think he could love a demon like you, besides you were never loved by anyone other than those goddamn animals!" another woman said as she hit Halo's neck with her nails. Halo woke up and noticed strong arms around her and saw Harlock holding her. 'Thank god that was just a nightmare,' Halo thought falling back to sleep in his arms.