Chapter 12

A week after Halo's accident, she had an exoskeleton to help her move, her wounds were almost fully healed, and she had gone and plundered a ship with ease. While she was aboard the enemy ship, she heard the winnies of a horse and went to investigate. When she got to the source of the winnie, Harlock was there because Kelly was worried about her. "Halo are you alright?" Harlock said sword in hand.

"Shh, don't startle the poor thing," Halo said as she walks to Harlock with something following her.

"Startle what?" Harlock said trying to figure that out.

"This guy," Halo said moving to one side to reveal a blue-gray paint gelding standing behind her.

"I thought all other Horses were extinct," Harlock said sheathing his sword and approaching the two.

"I thought so too, but look when I use dark matter around him..." Halo said focusing some dark matter to her hand, and the Horse's eyes glowed as well as his mane, tail, and hoof prints.

"Looks like you found another new animal didn't you," Harlock said as he let the horse sniff his hand.

"He reminds me of... Wait it can't be!" Halo said dropping the lead rope.

"What is it Halo?" Harlock said grabbing the lead rope.

"This horse in my old Earth horse Titan!" Halo said and the horse perked up, "Harlock let go of that lead rope."

"Ok," Harlock said dropping the lead and walking a couple of feet back.

"Hey Titan, come here, you remember me right?" Halo said and the horse came right up to her and nudged her, "I missed you, Titan." He neighed in reply.

"How is your childhood horse still alive?" Harlock said as Titan's head went between Halo's legs and he threw her to his back.

"I will tell you as soon as we get him to safety," Halo said as she anchored her fingers in Titan's mane.

"Let's go," Harlock said unclipping the lead rope and Halo offered him a hand to get on Titan's back.

Halo took Titan to the little barn on the Elysium where Thunder and Lightning stay. There was a stall with an old wood nameplate that said Earth's Lost Titan/ Titan on it. Titan was smart enough to open the stall door, walk into the stall, and close the door behind him. "You still want to hear his story? Halo said as she fixed Titan's nameplate.

"Yes, I do Halo," Harlock said grabbing her hands.

"When I was 6, my mom's mare had a foul. The mare was Lost soul on Earth and the stallion was The Fallen Titan, so we named him Earth's Lost Titan and Soul would let him come and play with me as if they were human." Halo said as Titan nudged her shoulder with his muzzle, "When we were told that we had to leave Earth, they took him from me." Halo said as she began to cry.

"Halo, I had no idea," Harlock said pulling her into a tight hug and he let her cry.

"Because I never told you Harlock because I... I... I thought he was dead," Halo said as Titan nudged her in the back.

"Halo, I think you need some rest," Harlock said as he picked her up and took her to her room.

"Oh, okay." Halo she said laying her head on Harlock's chest. Halo passed out in Harlock's arms before he got to her room. Harlock put her on her bed and laid next to her and fell asleep with her.