Spin The Bottle

*creds to VEKProduction for making of the vid above*

A/N: I know this happened in the show, but I'm gonna switch how stuff went down and add my own twist to it 😋😋. Anyways hope u like this first oneshot and the video above!🙃

***

What will happen when the blonde gets an invite from the devil (aka Cheryl)?

***

Betty's POV:

Here's how it all started. Cheryl, also known as queen bitch of the school, came up to me and handed me an invite.

The only 3 words that rolled off her tongue was "Be there on time."

The only time she needs to serve is in hell. Anyways, when I received the invite, Veronica gave me a look of confusion.

"What the hell was THAT?" She said emphasizing the last part.

"I don't know but I'm going anyways."

I said not knowing what will happen at that stupid party. I felt the envelope escape my hands. Once I looked over at Veronica, I saw she was observing it. I heard a laugh come from her.

"If you go, invite me." She said making a deal.

"Of course. Wouldn't want to go without my best friend at my side." I said giving her a smile.

I saw Jughead walking towards both of us quietly. He sat down in silence, not making a single noise.

"Gosh, at least a heartbeat." I said and he gave me a weird look.

"What's up with you Ms. Period?" He asked sarcastically. If I was on my period, let's just say that I would explode like a fucking volcano.

"Don't assume everyone's on their period Jug whenever you're moody." I said.

He rolled his eyes as a response to my statement. Veronica broke the tension between us two by saying something.

"Betty. Wanna come over to my place so we can get ready for Cheryl's party?" She asked me.

"Sure." I replied then turned to Jughead.

"Wanna come Juggie? I mean it doesn't hurt to bring more friends to suffer through the pain." I said and smiled reassuringly.

He faked a smile back.

"Not a party type." He said and I gave him a look. He was a bit scared, so then he said something else.

"But I'll go." He said. I gave him a smile.

"Great. See you at 10."I said and got up to put away my lunch tray, while Veronica followed.

Making Cheryl shut up wasn't the only reason I was going to that party. I wanted to go because I knew both of our families were backstabbing each other frequently. I wanted to make peace by going to her party and actually be nice to her for once. That way there's two positive things. She'll shut up and there's peace. Sounds like a win to me!

~~~

In order to get ready for the party, I went to Veronica's. All I've seen her wear is black, so if she doesn't have any color than that's going to be a problem. She welcomed me in and we headed up to her room. She's obviously rich, but if dumb people didn't know that, her room could answer it for you.

"So you ready to try on some outfits?" She asked me with a smile.

"Yep." I said simply. I saw her carefully go through her variety of outfits in her mansion closet.