Comfort

Betty and Jughead were making their way out of Pop's and headed to Betty's. Jughead and Betty were snuggling and she starts to rub his back. Feeling discomfort, Jughead has to tell Betty he hasn't told her before.

•••

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly before quickly removing her hand in case she harmed him.

"Nothing..." He said trying to push aside the topic of the conversation.

"Nothing is something." Betty told him as she looked at him with curiosity in her eyes.

There was a moment of silence before Jughead gained the courage to confess his secret.

He hasn't told anyone about it, not even his one and only Juliet.

Secrets were not good in a relationship and Jughead knew that, so he decided to confess.

He propped himself up so he'd be facing towards the curious girl. "Betty?"

Her eyes met with his and her full attention was on him in this very moment. "Yes?"

A sigh escaped from his lips. "My dad..."

As Betty watched Jughead speak, a tear slipped out of Jughead's eye and brought a little sadness to her heart.

"Jug..." she started as she held his hand in hers in attempt to comfort him.

"It's okay." A small smile appeared on her face.

After a few seconds of silence, he began to speak again. "My dad...he beats me..."

The blond's face was covered in shock and tried not to let her inner emotion come out.

Failing to do so, her tears fell slowly down her cheeks but she still gave Jughead a hug to make him feel better.

"I'm very sorry Jug." She told him once she had gotten the courage to speak.

She sniffles before continuing. "Just know that I'm here for you."

A smile appeared on the beanie boy's face. "That's why I love you Betty."

"I love you too Jughead." She replied as Jughead put his arms around her securely.

" She replied as Jughead put his arms around her securely

_______________