Betty's Explains To Jughead

WARNING: SPOILERS FROM 2x14!!!!!!

Hola amigos!!!!!

Ik Ik I've been dead for the past few days...BUT YA GURL IS STILL WATCHIN RIVERDALE ON WEDNESDAYS!!!😂😂😂

Soooooo this oneshot is dedicated to that one scene where Jughead was shocked about Beronica kissing.

Later on, he says that Betty had explained that to him and me being the creative lovely person i am decided to write about what would've happened in that conversation☺️

Get your popcorn people bc this will be a short little wild ass ride you'll go on today/tonight😂😂

Enjoy!😂😂😂

***

Jughead lays in bed cozily reading a book to find a little inspiration for his novel.

Attempting to do so, the thought of Veronica and Betty kissing made him laugh.

"What's so funny?" Betty asked with a little giggle as she came to lay next to him.

"You and V-"

"Oh my god, Jug i thought we went over this!" Betty says while laughing.

"When did it happen?"

"First week of school at cheerleading tryouts. Veronica thought it'd be a great idea to get us on the squad."

"That's very smart of her."

"You calling me dumb?"

"I mean she did get you two on the team..."

Betty rolled her eyes in annoyance before hitting Jughead with a pillow.

"Hey!" He yelled as he hit her back and she let out a laugh.

"It's on Jones!" She said as they went into a pillow fight.

Betty soon fell on top of Jughead and placed her lips on his. "Was that better than Veronica's kiss?"

A smirk grew on Jughead's face. "Much better. Was it better than Veronica's kiss?"

"You're never gonna stop bugging me about that, aren't you?" She replied with a small laugh.

"Never!" He replied sarcastically before pulling me into another passionate kiss.

***

Oof i haven't updated in a while😲

But I'm gonna be more active on here since i have more ideas for Bughead oneshots now!

This was just a fun one i wanted to do😂😂😂

Anyways hope i blessed your bughead souls❤️❤️

Bye amigos!!!💖💖

- Zahna❤️❤️