"Don't leave me..."

Jughead's arms wrapped around Betty as if it were the last time.

The truth is...it was for awhile.

As Betty went to sleep, her mind drifted off into the possible future of their relationship.

"Jug?" She said in a soft voice, begging for his full attention.

"Bets...i have to leave. I don't fit in...I have a a family there who supports me-"

"Juggie, I thought that we were each other's family! I'm always here for you and...you're there for me."

"Not this time." He told her in a voice she didn't even recognize nor did he.

"Don't worry about me Betty. You shouldn't be worried about me."

He walked away from her, leaving the girl in thoughts as he walked to his motorcycle.

"Jug!" She shouted before he started to drive away.

"Don't leave me..." She said with tears running down her face.

Keeping his head down, he responded with "goodbye Juliet."

The light shining on the blonde's hair was dull, perfectly matching with her feelings.

A river produced from the very blue eyes of Betty Cooper who has lost her love Jughead Jones due to the greatness of the Southside.

With a gasp, the blonde awoke from her wild dream.

The movement from Betty caused Jughead to wake up as well, but very concerned about his Juliet.

"Everything okay?" He asked worriedly as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah...just a bad dream that's all." Betty reassured him with a faint, believable smile.

Just as the dark-haired boy was about to doze off, a his name escaped from Betty's lips.

"Yes Betts?"

"Please don't leave me." She said in a soft, pure voice.

As soon as those words were said, Jughead pulled her into his arms to comfort his Juliet.

The feeling of being in his arms at this moment gave her a feeling of somewhat hope.

After a few minutes of silence and just holding each other, the 4 words she needed to hear came out.

"I'd never leave you."