chapter 7

3rd person view

After an eternity of back breaking labor and elbow grease y/n looked at the lab with pride it looked better than it did before. 5.0.5 smiled at y/n and gave you a hug as a sign of thanks.

Dr. Flug: Glad you h-helped it normally takes longer.

Then Black Hat came in looking mad like usual.

Black Hat: Dr. Flug Make a Freeze ray NOW!

He left and Dr. Flug was left to do the work.

Dr.Flug: Well this could be a good example for you now get my tool box under this table and blue print paper.

Y/n went back and forth getting whatever Dr. Flug needed until he was finished.

Dr.Flug: Okay now come with me we must give this to Mr. Black Hat and see if it meets his expectations.

He was holding a ray that was white and blue. They both went toward Black Hat's office until Dr.Flug tripped.He looked down to see a small version of 5.0.5 smiling. Its small stub of a tail wagging.

Y/n:Aww

She picked him up while Dr.Flug got up.They continued toward Black Hat's office.Finally reaching their destination.

Black Hat: What is it now?

Dr.Flug:Sir-Mr.Black Hat I finished the Freeze ray.

Black Hat swiped the device from Dr.Flug and tested it on. His skull pen holder. It was then entrapped in an ice cube.

Dr.Flug: Does it reach your expectations sir?

Black Hat :Of course you fool now set up the camera bot.

Dr.Flug then went scrambling looking for  camera bot.5.0.5 cuddled into your arm as you stared in curiosity looks like you get to see behind the scenes of Black Hat inc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~