chapter 9

Dr.Flug did a diagnostic on you and told Black Hat that you would b fine. Black Hat had Dr.Flug double check if you were okay and in good shape to make sure he didn't mess up.

Dr. Flug: Sir if we want y/n to heal mor effectively we need to let her rest but it would be appropriate to take her to her room.

Black Hat raised an eyebrow as if to say why are you telling me this?

Dr.Flug: Sir Mr. Black Hat take her to her room in order for her to rest so she wont be "useless"

Black Hat: WAS THAT AN ORDER?!

Dr.Flug cowered away from Black Hat and put his hands defensively around his face.

Dr.Flug : NONONOONONO sir Mr. Black Hat I take it back!

Black Hat: Hmpft

Black Hat rolled his eyes and was about to walk away when he heard her shivering. He looked back you and the door to exit the lab. Then put his hand on his face and ripped it off and sighed in defeat.

Black Hat : Fine Dr. Flug where's her room?

Dr.Flug : umm-its-

Black Hat: Say it you idiot!

Dr.Flug :Her room is right next to Demencia's sir Mr. Black Hat

Black Hat: Of course.

He said with a very deep voice. He picked you up gently bridal style.He then looked at you.

Black Hat : Be lucky you are of use to me.

He then began walking toward your room before Demencia came in front of Black Hat.

Black Hat : Demecia you idiot MOVE!

But the green hat wearing maniac didn't she just stood sticking her tongue out until she saw you. She pointed at  you and asked.

Demoncia: What happened to her?

Black Hat: An experiment.

Demoncia oo-ed and stuck her tongue out. Then an idea went in her head. She grabbed Black Hat's leg Holding on to it.

Black Hat: DEMENCIA GET OFF!

Black Hat tried to kick her off but she stayed on. He quickly went to your room stumbling with Demencia on his legs. Gently put you on you bed but you held to him. He tried to shake you off but you didn't get off. Then he had enough he pried you off and scared Demencia away making a face you would be glad not to have seen. He took a deep breath and exited your room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really know what to have Demencia say because she doesn't talk.