chapter 29

Y/n point of view

I felt like I was floating for a few seconds but then fell...into the arms of Black Hat. He put me down so we were standing.  I slapped him.He rubbed his face

Black Hat: yeesh but I did deserve that. Now tell me why on earth did you jump off the roof!

Y/n: Because I knew you would catch me and I wanted you to come back.

Black Hat: Mi amor I had to leave I dont want to hurt you again Im a monster so you have to stay away.

Y/n: Your not a monster now listen so I can explain.

Black Hat stopped talking as y/n explained what happened when she was with Dr.Flug.

Y/n: It was just a misunderstanding.

Black Hat: wow that didnt help out now basically I hurt you over practically nothing ugh you see this I'm a monster how can you even think about forgiving me after all the words I said and what I did?!

Y/n: I forgive you because I love you. And your not a monster thats just how you feel ....and this is how I feel.

I pulled his colar to me forcing both of us to kiss.His eyes went wide for a moment but then closed slowly. I loved every second of the kiss and being with him.

3rd person view

The couple kissed while doing this Dr.Flug raced inside to get the black case. He brought it outside and opened it. Inside were fire works. He lit them and off they went. The couple broke their kiss and looked at the sky seeing the fireworks. They were hearts a rose and regular fire works. Black Hat wrapped his arm around y/n pulling her close to him.She leaned on him. Black Hat whispered in her ear" I love you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This isnt the end folks theres one thing that needs to be done but after that i dont know okay see ya later villains