chapter 26

3rd person view

Black Hat: Leave!

She woke up.

Y/n: Was-was that a dream...

Dr.Flug: s-sadly n-no we are at the Key Stone hotel. 12miles away from Black Hat... You've been out for 3 days which was surprising since you had a small cut but are you feeling better?

Y/n: what no I need to get back to him.

Dr.Flug: but what if he hurts you? And he told me to take you far away....

Y/n: I don't care I love him he may have made a mistake but so have I everyone makes mistakes but I will forgive him.

She stood up. She was woozy so sat back on the bed.

Dr.Flug: Careful I'll get us something to eat ...dont go.

He left and y/n got up she was faking it she was determined to get out but she went to the door it was locked Dr.Flug must've known she would try to escape. She went to the bed there was nothing she could use to get out. She would have to stay inside until Flug gets back. She was upset being this far from Black Hat felt lonely and sad. She knew he didn't mean anything he did. To think it has been 3 days.

Y/n p.o.v

He's probably lonely by himself (ik he has 5.0.5 and Demoncia still there but they don't dare go in his office.)

He doesn't know that I'm okay.I felt a few tears on my face I thought to myself.

Song above (parody i guess)

(Talk)I know your scared and lonely.But you my one and only.I don't even care about the fight.

You'll have all my love

(Talk)And i have no doubt that you.Will give me your love

A cold and isolated life has found you

(Talk)Don't let the lonely darkness bring you down.I'll throw my arms around you.In a full embrace.

Despite your past mistakes

You have my heart please don't break it

Here's my hand so take it

I will never leave you on your own

(Talk)You will see me back at home.I will never leave you alone.

I will never leave you alone.

I sobbed.

Y/n: I miss you Black Hat

I heard the door click it opened there was Dr.Flug with f/f.(favorite food)
I had some tears on my face now Flug is back we can go home and see my Black Hat.

Y/n: Can we please see him

Dr.Flug:....

Y/n:please...

Dr.Flug:.....fine but you need to eat your weak.

I slightly smiled I cant stand another minute without him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~