chapter 27

At Black Hat's mansion

Black Hat sat in his chair day dreaming for it was all he was able to do. He could barely eat and if he went to sleep he had nightmares of hurting y/n .He wanted to get away from everything especially y/n if he hurt her again he'd die. So he developed a plan. He wrote a letter and did some thing that remains unknown. He made a portal and put his hand through with the letter it was sent to where ever y/n was. He then left the house going who knows where....

Back at the hotel

Y/n and Dr.Flug finished their food and rushed to get out when they saw a letter in front of the door. Y/n looked at it then opened it , the letter had this written...

Dear y/n and Dr.Flug

I know what I did was wrong horrid even so I must go to well I'm not quite sure...but I wont be home if you try to see if I'm still there ill probably be gone or dead which would probably be for the best. .. and y/n I'm sorry mi amor I don't want to leave but I have to I don't want to hurt or harm you in any way. Though I die a little each day without you its worth it if you stay safe away from me.
      From yours truly,

              Black Hat

Y/n dropped the letter and ran out the door out of the hotel to the street got a cab and went to Black Hat's Mansion with Flug barely running behind her.

(Time skip)

They made it to Black Hat's mansion. Flug paid the cab driver while y/n barged through the door. Flug finally caught up to her. They went to the office and saw "black hat" but he seemed off. Y/n went to him but he looked at her.

"black hat": excuse? Do I know you ,Flug what is this person doing here?

Y/n's world crashed.

Flug: sir don't you remember anything

"black hat": no I just know Demencia 5.0.5 and you now who is she?!

Dr.Flug turned to y/n .

Dr.Flug:he's ...just a clone. (Song on top)

Y/n:(Talk)But I know those eyes following me.Dark and familiar and deep as the sea.I know that face, strange though it seems

How can you stand there?

A whisper from me

Yet, somehow be so far away

(Talk)In eyes once familiar, a stranger I seeWith so many words left to say.

Dr.Flug:(talk)This man is a clone.Your mind plays tricks.You are confused.
The man you seek is gone.

Both singing different lyrics at the same time:

Black hat:I am a clone; just a mirage

Y/n:(talk)There in that voice

Dark and familiar and deep as the sea

Dr.Flug:(talk)This man is gone.

And though it’s torturing me

Y/n:(talk)I know those eyes

Torturing me

BOTH Dr.Flug and y/n:

Can either of us really ever be free?

How can you stand there?

A whisper from me

When you are still so far away

And why does the truth seem too hard to be true?

Y/n:

With so much broken

Dr.Flug:(talk)And so much damage

BOTH:

There are no words

Left to say

............

There was a silence then y/n pulled Dr.Flug.

Y/n: get a camera I want you to record this and have it record every tv and radio in a 100 mile radius.

Dr.Flug: but why?

Y/n:please...