chapter 17

ThespianOtaku your rp helps me get ideas for this story thank you. ender10744 you too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person view

Black Hat: Will you-

He was interrupted by the office door swinging open.

Dr.Flug: DEMENCIA STOP THAT!

The maniac known as Demencia once again got her hands on one of Dr.Flug's devices. The device was the freeze ray. Black Hat look at himself and realized he still didn't have his jacket which was where the freeze ray was located.

Black Hat: CURSES! DEMENCIA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!

It was a wild chase around the desk y/n sat down waiting to see what would result out of this. After a short while Demencia stopped running..only to point the freeze ray at the floor. She used the ray making the floor ice and snow piles here in there in the room because Dr.Flug was still running after her he slipped and face planted. Black Hat and Demencia laughed at him. Demencia started to skate around the room literally going in circles around Dr.Flug. Y/n was sitting on the floor trying to get up but fell. She quit trying until Black Hat sat next to her .

Black Hat : Do you know how to skate?

Y/n: N-no I've actually never skated before.
( if you know how to skate in real life good for you but in this you cant skate.)

Black Hat stood up and offered y/n a hand.

Black Hat: Would you like me to teach you?

y/n: Yes please.

He helped her stand.

Black Hat: Hold on to me real quick so you wont slip.

He then used his magic to turn y/n shoes to skates.

Black Hat: your shoes will be temporarily skates okay first hold my hand and if your about to fall hold on to me.

Black Hat slowly begun to skate while holding y/n's hand. She clung on to him making him chuckle.

Black Hat: Okay first you need to put one foot in front of the other gliding them

Y/n did as she was told.

Black Hat: See your a natural... Okay do you think you can do this your self?

Y/n: What no don't let go

Black Hat : Fine i wont

Y/n sighed in relief but then yelp as black hat stopped and left her still skating alone.

Y/n: BLACK HAT!?

Blackhat: JUST GLIDE YOUR FEET MY DEAR!

Y/N put one foot in front of the other then started gaining speed.

Y/n: I'm doing it! I'm really doing it!

Black Hat: Y/n watch out!

y/n turned and saw 5.0.5 on the floor unable to move or dodge her. Y/n freaked out. Then she tripped over him and closed her eyes preparing for the worst...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks ThespianOtaku for the rp its really fun and your character is really great OK people see ya