chapter 11

Y/n point of view

I was left to my thoughts while Dr.Flug made some adjustments to the freeze ray. I was able to still give him tools when requested but it seemed like I was a zombie I was there helping Dr.Flug but my mind was wandering.  I went back to the real world when 5.0.5 nudged my leg. I gave him a reassuring smile and he smiled hugging my leg. I decided it was useless to think of questions when I'm supposed to be helping Dr.Flug.

Y/n: Do you need anything else Dr. Flug?

Dr.Flug: Hm? No I'm quite good well look under the table in the little drawers there should be tiny brush and an applicant .

I did as I was told and got the brush and the "applicant" which was paint. I handed them to Dr.Flug who took them.

Dr.Flug : And~~Done! Now lets show Mr.Black Hat -wait shoot. I'm supposed to charge the Medusa device ugh y/n can you give this device to Mr.Black Hat ....please?

I was hesitant but I knew Dr.Flug would be in trouble if he didn't do his job and I've seen Mr.Black Hat mad.

Y/n: Y-yea sure.

I took the device and begun walking toward Mr.Black Hat's office. I was expecting it to be in and out but as fate had it, this would take a while and I don't mean like 5 min I mean like half an hour. I had to pretty much run and hide from Demencia. She kept trying to steal the device and did but I got it back after she froze random objects. When I did get it back she still tried to take it. I ran as fast as I could before Demencia tackled me. I was so close to Mr.Black Hat's Office. We ended fighting at one point she pulled my hair. The brawl kept going for the device until.

(CRASH)

We stopped Fighting and slowly turned our heads to the sound. On the floor was the corpse of what could be assumed as an jeweled egg.

Y/n: Oh no.

Demencia didn't look the least bit scared she seemed static but that changed as Mr.Black Hat's office door swung open.

Black Hat: WHATS WITH ALL THE NOISE-

He stopped yelling a he saw the remains of a broken bejeweled egg on the floor. Demencia and I gulped in fear. We were like kids that hit a baseball into a window. We were in trouble....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow 300 views I'm extremely impressed for 2 reason 1.that was fast 2. I didn't think this was that good.