Chapter 13

"Hello??" I groggily say into the ringing cell phone that woke me up.

"Good morning sunshine!" I hear Dean's voice happily say.

I smile. It's been a month since that first date with Dean. We've gone on plenty of dates, but he still hasn't asked me out. It's so confusing to me on why he hasn't asked me out, I mean, he even told Logan that HE'S MY MAN!

"Dean Peterson, why are you up so early on a Saturday?" I say.

"Em. It's noon."

Oh, that explains it.

"Oh shoot Dean, I'm sorry. I slept in. We gotta work on that English project though, I should have set an alarm."

"Em, don't worry, it's fine," Dean says with a chuckle, "Take your time, we're over half way done with that project and can finish it up tomorrow. I have something special planned for tonight."

"Okay," I say with a big grin on my face, "See you at 5 then?"

"Yes, Ms. Kane, I'll see you at 10." I can hear the smile in his voice as I hang up.

Something special?? Maybe tonight will be the night! Before I can daydream about how Dean is going to ask me out, my thoughts are interrupted by a knock on my door. I slip on my hot pink crocs and answer the door.

It's Logan. Me and Logan have only held small talk since the moment with Dean back during the first date...

*flashback*

Dean: Hey, umm, thanks Logan for getting him to leave us alone, I don't know what you did, but last time I checked Emma was MY lady.

Logan: Hey, sorry man. Just trying to protect a friend here. Needed to get Derek away somehow.

Dean: Yeah. Thanks again. But, for future reference, just don't be telling people that she's your lady. People like Derek could start rumors, you know? And I don't want Emmy's reputation to be messed up like-

Logan: HEY ONLY I CAN CALL HER EMMY!

Dean: Oh so you're telling me you trademarked her nickname?

Logan: I can get my dad to...

Dean: Sorry bud, but I don't think it works that way

Logan: The point is, that nickname is for me to call her and ME only... Right Emmy?

I turn around to look Logan in the eyes.

Me: Hey Dean, can I have a moment with Logan?

Dean: Oh course you can, Emmy.

Logan: OH, DON'T YOU DARE-

Me: LOGAN HE CAN CALL ME WHATEVER HE WANTS, NOW GET OVER HERE.

Logan: Emmy-

Me: Why'd you call me yours?

Logan: Well, I... I mean- We are, you know...We, um, I know we-

Me: Just spit it out, Logan. Why'd you call me yours?

Logan: Because I love you, Emma Kane.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Find out why Logan's at her door next chapter!! Also in chapter 15 you'll find out what Dean's surprise for Emma is. Do you think he'll ask her out??

Also, I know how I want it to end but feel free to comment suggestions, if you're Team Logan or Team Dean, etc...

I'll update at 6k so that I know people are reading and enjoying!!