Chapter 18

*Emma's POV*
"I want you too."

My voice is shaking. My hands are shaking. Everything is shaking, including my thoughts. Why did I just tell Logan that I want him too? I'm dating Dean now. Dean Peterson, the guy who everyone at this school knows. The hottest guy in our grade. And then there's Logan. Also in the top 10, would be the definite number two but has that douche bag reputation that Dean doesn't have. But in my eyes, the both of them are constantly battling for that #1 spot.

"Emma, it's fine, don't worry," Logan says to me, with genuine intent in his eyes, "I'll wait if I need to."

"NO!" I say a little to loudly.

"What the hell Em?"

"Logs, that was nice. Really, but you don't have to wait for me. Seriously Logan you can get an amazing girl-"

"But I want you, Emma Kane!!" Logan says. I can see the pain in his face. I know how badly he wants me, but I also know how badly Dean wants me.

But Logan was my first kiss. Everyone thinks it was Dean, but it was really Logan and that's never going to be revealed to Dean. Ever.

"Emma, I'm sorry to interrupt your thoughts but I don't want to hold you back from being with Dean. I don't want to get in the way of you two. I'm sorry for saying that I want you. I shouldn't be trying to ruin your relationship. You seem so happy right now, Em, please don't let me get in the way of that."

I smile. I feel my cheeks turn bright red. I can tell that he still really wants me to be his, but that he was being sincere when he said he wants me to be happy.

"Thanks Logan," I say with a smile. "Go explore your options. Wanna do that for me?"

"Sure"
————————————————————————
I am so sorry that this is such a short chapter and that it took me almost a year to update. I've been very busy with life since my last update. Hope you all like it! Please comment!! I love hearing what you all think and what all of you have to say!!