Chapter 3

"Come on, Logan. Tell me. Is it a really embarrassing one?" I say. What is the big deal? Unless it is the picture of me and Logan from our Field Trip to the zoo in 5th grade. I don't think it would be, considering that I threw up on him just as Mrs. Reese was taking the picture. Yeah, that was not a fun time.

"Want me to just show it to you?" Logan says.

"Indeed I would," I say, "I just hope it isn't the one from the zoo."

Logan shutters and the laughs, "Yeah, no. I never want to see that picture again."

We both burst into a hysteria of laughter and walk to his dorm room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow. Logan, did you make that?" I say as I look up at the beautiful frame, collaged in pictures. All the memories are coming back to me. I remember every single one. There's one picture from our first day of Kindergarten, standing with our arms around each other. There is another picture of us on swings at the park across the street from Logan's house from when we were in 6th grade. Yup, there is the one from Logan's 13th birthday with the water guns. There are so many more great memories in these pictures, but my favorite has to be the one on the day that Logan left for PCA. It was a picture of me and him hugging. You can't tell, but we were both crying….

**Flashback**

"Emmie, I will visit for Christmas, Easter, Summer, any time I can!" Logan said. You can tell he was fighting tears. So was I.

"Logan. I'm just gonna miss you. And I promise, I will convince my parents to let me go to PCA. It looks great." I replied, with my tears finally coming out.

Logan pulled me close to him. "Emma, it's ok to cry," he said. I looked up at him. He was crying, too.

"Logan, there isn't a reason to cry. You are going to do great at PCA," I said, wiping my tears (which were still coming out) away.

"I know I will," he said with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him and then smiled. He pulled me in for one more hug.

I think that's when Mrs. Reese took the picture…