Chapter 17

*Logan's POV*

I haven't talked to Emmy in 2 days. This is the longest we've gone without talking. Even when I was here at PCA and she was back home we at least texted every single day. We've kept our 700 day Snapchat streak but beyond that, she hasn't said a word. She'll be here any minute, though. I look at my watch. 8:37. Okay, maybe she won't be here any minute then. She used to always get to class on time but, ever since her and Dean have been together, she's always gotten here at 8:55 rather than her usual 8:40. I mean she's still on time, but this isn't like her. She's never Emma Kane early anymore. Just as I'm sinking into my Monday morning thoughts in the lonely classroom, I hear footsteps. As soon as I look up to see who it is, I immediately pull out my phone to make it look like I'm doing something. It's only 8:39 now and she's the only other person in here. Why is she here so early? And where's her man? Should I say something? I want to, but maybe she wants to leave me alone. Maybe she's scared of what I have to say. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her.

"I'm sorry."

I look up from my phone and look at Emma sitting in her spot in front of me. Her piercing green eyes staring pleadingly right into my soul. They're beautiful. Usually green eyes are mysterious, but hers just always bring happiness and welcome you into the open atmosphere that is her. Her friendly eyes are as is, but have an imploring message within them. If you ever want to know how Emma Kane is really feeling, look right into her eyes. Those will tell you exactly what you want to know. What do I say to her?

"I- Emma, don't worry about it you have nothing to be sorry about, it was all me."

"No," she says, "I led it on. I'm confused. I don't know what I want and I've been ignoring you this whole weekend for no reason. I've been only texted Dean since Friday night, so it's not just you missing out. I don't know what I want. I want Dean, but-"

She stops herself.

"But what, Emma?" I say, letting her know that she can continue with whatever she needs to say.

She leans in closer, looks around, then gets up and sits in the seat next to me.

"I want you too."

HOLY SHIT SHE WANTS ME.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think of this from Logan's POV. Let me know if you want anymore from his POV, I'd definitely do more!

And also sorry this one is short. Next one will be much longer, I'll update at or before 8k!